SOLD: FS: SVS SB-2000 12 inch Sealed Active Subwoofer - Piano Black

Item:  SVS SB-2000 12 inch Sealed Active Subwoofer - Piano Black
Price:  $950
Item Condition:  excellent
Reason for selling:  wife and neighbour
Payment Method: Pickup
Extra Info: 

Bought for me  in US two years ago, it is the model sold in Australia (see photo).  It has had very little use and is in perfect condition.  It is not suitable for my current accommodation hence the sale.

Pickup only, Sydney – Chatswood area.  Original packing.

https://www.avforums.com/review/svs-sb-2000-subwoofer-review.10395

https://www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/sv-sound-svs-sb-pb-2000

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20190802_160757.jpg

20190802_160833.jpg

19 hours ago, Karel said:

Reason for selling:  wife and neighbour

Hi Karel,

Given you are using a hardwood floor - have you tried using the SVS SoundPath Isolator Feet? May prevent rattling / complaints. I recently installed a set on my PB-3000s and they do a great job of making the bass more controlled.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rolland
      Item Condition: AS NEW Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bellevue State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pick up. Reason for selling: Changing set up. Further information:

Selling this near new SVS SB-3000 800 watt rms subwoofer, I'm selling this on behalf of my friend who had it for less than about a week, but decided to go to a wireless sonos set-up, so this is no longer required, very powerful award winning subwoofer. Shipping is included in the price and comes with the receipts as well as the manuals and guides along with the power cord and original packaging.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By SUPCIN
      Item Condition: Used but like new. No scuffs etc Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Narre Warren South State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: I'm in the middle of upgrading just about every part of my setup Further information: Selling my Paradigm seismic 110 10" subwoofer. I've had this for 2 or so years now and love it to bits! It's small footprint makes it perfect for most rooms or behind a couch and this thing packs serious power at 850w RMS (1,700w peak) 17hz to 250hz
      Reason for selling is I'm in the middle of upgrading just about every part of my setup. It's in perfect condition and has never missed a beat. Will be sad to see it go. I can ship but buy must pay and organize pick up etc. Price is negotiable

Photos: 

• By Believe1980s
      Item Condition: 8+/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Roseville 2069 NSW or Sutherland 2232 NSW State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, EFT, Paypal Reason for selling: Nil Further information:
      Jamo Home Cinema System 7.2.2 or 5.2.4 Atmos setup. You will be impressive of this package. Do research online.
      Gloss black, easy to have finger print, also easy to clean. See photos. High quality speakers.

If purchase the whole package, bonus bunch of speaker cables and pair of speaker support. See photos.

A102 x 4 (2-way, 150-20k Hz) 60W each
      A10s x 4 (Full range, 150-15k Hz) 60W each
      A10Centre x 1 (2-way, 150-20k Hz) 60W

Sub200 x 1 (36-150 Hz) 200W

Sub210 x 1 (38-200 Hz) 200W

Reference:
      https://www.jamo.com/products/a102hcs5
      https://www.jamo.com/products/sub200
      https://www.jamo.com/products/sub210

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By tassiepete
      Item Condition: Very Good 8/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Launceston State: Tasmania Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR - moved house Further information:
      250W class D subwoofer (500W peak), Black Ash finish
      10" woofer & 10" down firing passive radiator.
      3m QED 'Performance Audio-1' RCA interconnect pair.
      In excellent condition , small chip on the top front edge of veneer and slight fading of finish on top surface (see image).
      Purchased about 3 years ago.

I had been using this with a Rotel RA1570 and a pair of B&W 685 S2 stand mounts in a big room (5x6m with 3.6m raked ceiling) and it filled out the bottom end really well. However, I have moved house and the HiFi now lives in a much smaller room and the B&W's produce plenty of bottom end due to their position closer to walls. I have no need for a sub in this room so am looking to move it on.

384x336x255mm and weighs 15.4Kg.
      Happy to ship at agreed cost and will double box and pack as required.

Description from external website:
      When you want to experience more from your movies and music, the SDS-10 steps up to deliver peak power output of 500W using a 10" custom Sunfire driver that is mated to a 10" down-firing radiator. Twice the woofers for twice the bass! The SDS-10 incorporates Sunfire's wide-band, energy efficient Class D amplifier and produces twice the output of its smaller sibling - while only consuming a half a watt in standby. Sunfire's exclusive FFDTM technology results in superior fidelity, higher output and with lower distortion than the competition. Woofer design: 10" Front firing active woofer, down firing passive radiator Amplifier Power Output: 250W RMS / 500W Peak Soft Clipping Circuitry Auto Turn-On Crossover Adjustment: 30-150Hz inf. var. Crossover Bypass Phase Adjustment: 0-180° inf. var. Connections Inputs RCA Inputs/Outputs Gold Plated Connections Detachable Power Cord Finish: Black Ash Finish Black Grille

• By MarkLSF
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Phillip, Canberra State: Australian Capital Territory Payment Method: EFT, cash on pickup Reason for selling: no longer needed Further information:

Jensen DX-260 dual 8'' active subwoofer, good condition, comes with a power cord Photos:

PLEASE READ