FS: Dynaudio C1 Platinum + adapter plates - brand new

Item: Dynaudio C1 Platinum + adapter plates
Price: $6,250  (rrp$11,999)
Item Condition: Brand new, sealed in box
Reason for selling: Change of direction.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only. Can ship anywhere.
Extra Info:

For sale is a pair of brand new, still sealed in box, unopened C1 Platinum in Gloss Piano White. Platinum is the latest version of the C1.

It is a rare color and you won't see it often. The baffle/driver/tweeter and base are all satin black, which give a nice and interesting contrast to the gross piano white cabinet and it further enhances the unique shape of the C1. Looks great with modern interior decor too!

Also included in the sale are a pair of new Dynaudio C1 adapter plates (in black) for use with Dynaudio speaker stands. The adapter plates allow the C1 to be bolted onto the Dynaudio stands.

The speakers are purchased locally from an Authorised dealer, I can provide the original invoice for future warranty purposes.

Donation will be made to SNA if sold here.

Please send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks.

Photos: (the first 3 photos are from Dynaudio promotional materials)

dynaudio c1 confidence closeup 01.jpg

dynaudio c1 confidence 02.jpg

dynaudio c1 confidence 01.jpg

IMG_0905.JPG

IMG_0906.JPG

IMG_0907.JPG

IMG_0909.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I'm obviously a little biased but I selected these speakers years ago and whilst I've bought and auditioned a lot since, none have taken their place in my main system.

These will make someone very happy - glwts 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Pebbles said:

Fantastic speakers. Work in smallish, medium and even I suspect largish rooms with the right amplification. Sweet and powerful. 

I'm running mine in a room 11.8m x 6.9m with a ceiling that starts at 2.7m raking to 4.7m so it's a room with a lot of volume. Their bass is astonishingly well articulated as long as you keep in mind not to crank it up to 11. In a small room they probably give all the bass you want. Very nice speakers.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Sunnybridge said:

If anyone want to get the matching stand. I have a brand new dynaudio stand 6 in white for sell. GLWS.

I have been looking for a pair of Stand 6 in white or black for a while. If the C1 didn't sell, I will be keeping it and mostly likely I will get a pair of Stand 6 from you.

• Like 1

On 18/12/2019 at 8:55 AM, rangie said:

Thanks for the nice feedback guys,  the C1s are fantastic speakers,  probably one of the best bookshelves Dynaudio have ever made.

Correction, I think the best bookshelf ever made.