Sign in to follow this  
coffee25

SOLD: FS: ANTHEM AVM60 11.2Ch Processor

Item: ANTHEM AVM60 11.2Ch Processor
Price: $2950 ONO
Item Condition: As new with all accessories and books, no box, can arrange suitable transport box with protection. Also have ARC Mic.
Reason for selling: Fund upgrade
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Can Post anywhere is Aus - $50.

Audiophile-Friendly 11.2 Pre-Amplifier/Processor

Few A/V Preamplifier-Processors offer the innovation and performance found in the all new AVM 60. Features include Dolby Atmos & DTS:X immersive audio decoding, support for UHD Blu-ray and 4K60 through HDMI 2.0a with HDR. HDCP 2.2 and 18.2 Gbps are also included allowing switching for compatibility with the latest video formats.

Audiophile-friendly features include a toroidal power supply, premium differential-output D/A converters with 32-bit conversion and sampling rate optimized filters for hi-res sound. Premium A/D converters with 106 dB signal to noise ratio ensure the highest- quality sound when using analog sources.

DTS Play-Fi offers easy-to-use music playback from popular streaming services and locally networked sources, controlled through iOS, Android or PC apps.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

7.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 9.53.17 am.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

8.png

Edited by coffee25

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Arry74
      Don't know how to explain this but here goes.

I have an Anthem 720 together with 7.1 speakers plus a Panasonic TV plus just purchased an Apple 4K TV device.

Netflix via the TV and the Anthem the sound is awesome, and when I press the mode button it says it is playing in surround sound.

Netflix via the Apple 4K TV it says Dolby Atmos but the sound is no where as good. It stutters and sounds awful and you have to turn the volume up so much to get anywhere close to the same via Netflix on my TV.

Any ideas what this could be?

Cheers

• By Arry74
      Hi

I have recently purchased an Anthem MRX 720 AVR however i need another 2 channel amp to power my two additional outdoor speakers.

My speakers are PSB CS1000 https://www.westcoasthifi.com.au/product/psb-cs1000-outdoor-speakers/

They are way too overkill for outdoors due to neighbours and not being able to talk so I dont need to play them really loud etc.

Any recommendations for a 2 channel amp to connect to my Anthem to power these?

I used my Anthem currently to power 2 x floor standing speakers, center, sub and 4 x In ceiling speakers.

Cheers
    • By LWA Staff
      Item: Anthem MRX520 AV Receiver
      Price: Was $1000 StereoNET Special $850
      Item Condition: Excellent 2ndhand condition
      Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, Credit Cards, Bank transfers, ZipPay
      Shipping: To anywhere but the dark side of the moon
      Extra Info: This just traded MXR520 AV Receiver is in superb condition and has it's remote and operating manual and we've reduced the price just for SN members!
      Anthem say: The award-winning Third Generation MRX Series of high-end multi-channel A/V receivers are known the world over for their excellent sound quality, efficient power handling, and the ease with which they integrate into an entertainment system. The MRX Series is packed with exclusive audio innovations like Anthem Room Correction (ARC) Technology and Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) Technology, 4K Pass-Through with fast HDMI switching and more. You can read more about it here on their site.
      Pictures:

• By mpearce38
      Item: Anthem MRX510 7.1 channel AVR
      Price: $1100 (ONO)
      Item Condition: 9/10 has lived in the AV cabinet all its life
      Reason for selling: rasing funds for 2 channel system upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Have had this for a couple of years works flawlessly and is one of the best sounding receivers on the market.
      Unlike it's successor the 520 this uses a triodial transformer and has 7 channels of amplification (new one is only 5)
      Will do 4K passthrough and has all the usual formats trueHD DTS Master.
      Includes the ARC room measurement kit which is a revelation when it comes to room correction, I've had adesyey based receivers in the past and they don't come close to what ARC does for room calibration. It is on par with Dirac Live.

Comes with all accessories remote and original box

Pictures:

• By ChamilaRodz
      The adv. was removed.