Sign in to follow this  
coffee25

SOLD: FS: ANTHEM AVM60 11.2Ch Processor

Item: ANTHEM AVM60 11.2Ch Processor
Price: $2950 ONO
Item Condition: As new with all accessories and books, no box, can arrange suitable transport box with protection. Also have ARC Mic.
Reason for selling: Fund upgrade
Payment Method: Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Can Post anywhere is Aus - $50.

Audiophile-Friendly 11.2 Pre-Amplifier/Processor

Few A/V Preamplifier-Processors offer the innovation and performance found in the all new AVM 60. Features include Dolby Atmos & DTS:X immersive audio decoding, support for UHD Blu-ray and 4K60 through HDMI 2.0a with HDR. HDCP 2.2 and 18.2 Gbps are also included allowing switching for compatibility with the latest video formats.

Audiophile-friendly features include a toroidal power supply, premium differential-output D/A converters with 32-bit conversion and sampling rate optimized filters for hi-res sound. Premium A/D converters with 106 dB signal to noise ratio ensure the highest- quality sound when using analog sources.

DTS Play-Fi offers easy-to-use music playback from popular streaming services and locally networked sources, controlled through iOS, Android or PC apps.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

7.png

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 9.53.17 am.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

8.png

Edited by coffee25

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dheck
      Item: Paradigm Perfect Bass Kit or Anthem Room Correction ARC1M
      Price Range: Less than new.
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: 
      I'm looking for the calibration mic to use with PBK and ARC Genesis with a Paradigm Seismic 110.

Prefer local to Sydney.
    • By Mr_Orange
      I own the original Krell Foundation (no 4K pass-through). I recently bought a Shield TV Pro 2019 and have now lost 4K/HDR/DV from various streaming apps compared with the internal TV apps but the Shield experience is so much better, I'm sticking with it.

To bring 4K to the Foundation, I could buy the Krell 4K HDR Switcher but it is ruddy expensive ($1,800) and there are none in Australia. I could also buy an HDFury device which are cheaper.

So far, so good but there are various other niggles with the Krell, such as its crappy IR, flaky ARC, and RC5 socket on the back which seems all but unusable, a fairly ordinary UI and ARES is an unknown quantity.

The SQ is excellent though!

From what I have read, everything on the Anthem AVM60 seems to just work. Also, ARC has been around for much longer and seen more development so is likely to be superior to ARES.

If I moved from the Foundation to the AVM60, would it be an upgrade, a sideways move or would I be sacrificing SQ for usability?

The other frustration is the support for Krell here in Australia. The distributor seems to have authorised one, single dealer in the entire country so product availability, pricing and support is totally monopolised and return-to-base upgrades such as the free DSD upgrade or the cost 4K upgrade were never an option. Anthem has a much more extensive dealer network.

Thank in advance for any thoughts.
    • By gwavz
      Item: Anthem AVM 60 Processor
      Price Range: $2000-$3000
      Item Condition: Used
      Extra Info:
      Upgrade time and need a processor to go along with a WTB Power Amp please! Would consider other receivers/processors. Balanced output desired, but not essential

• By :) Go Away (:
      Hi Guys,

Need some advise and guidance regarding the power amplifier requirements for home theatre use.

I have Anthem MRX710 powering my 7.1 setup in Home theatre, my components are as below.

Fronts: Ascension Summoner 863SQTL (150 WRMS, with 91 dB 1w/1m sensitivity)
      Center: Ascension 253SQ (120/200 wrms/max (@ 60Hz plus), , with 91 dB 1w/1m sensitivity) 
      Surrounds: Polk T15 (20 watts → 100 watts, with 89 db 1w/1m sensitivity)
      Surround back (Ceiling mounted): Micca M-8C (100 watts, with 90dB 1W/1M sensitivity)
      Subwoofer: Martin Logan Dynamo 600x
      Room size: 4m x 3.8m (Acoustically treated with Acoustic pin boards, Martini Absorb HD50 on all 4 walls with carpet on the floor, ceiling untreated.)

I like loud volumes when watching movies to get the same feel and punch one gets from commercial theatres. However, I have never gone past -10db volume level with Anthem, as I find other members of the household start complaining before I even get a chance to listen at reference level. This is for mainly HT use, I do occasionally listen to two channel music but it is not my main stereo listening room.

Some demo audio at close to reference level sounds amazing and feel like increasing the volume even more, however I find some movie scenes at the loud volume seems to be bit distorted or somewhat incoherent that I find the need to turn down the volume. I am not sure, if this is the limiting factors of Anthem's power amp stage or just room acoustics.

So far, Anthem has been the best AVR, I have ever had and Sound quality is really really great. Lately, I have been questioning, if I should add a power amplifier to the mix, and if I did, will there be much improvements to the sound quality vs the money spent? I am mainly thinking about adding 2 or 3 channel amp for front stage. I have seen countless posts on the net where people suggest adding power amp to AVR to boost the sound quality, given the Anthem MRX710 driving 7 channels, I don't think it outputs more than 80-90 watts per channel. 

Will adding power amp to my setup give me better bang for buck?

As for the budget, It is very limited at this stage and I am thinking somewhere the range of $1000 for 3 channels. Unfortunately, most in this range are somewhat at the same power rating as the Anthem or less, that I think will not make much difference adding them.

What do you guys recommend, Is power amp really necessary and will it be a better investment? if so, what amps would you recommend to go with Anthem MRX710? 
      Anthem's MCA325 is an ideal choice to match with Anthem MRX but at $3600, it is way out of budget for me. Should I get some inexpensive amp now or perhaps I should save up and go for it when budget allows and be done with it or I am looking at this at wrong way and should perhaps target my speakers. I am quite happy with the front stage, my surrounds are cheap speakers, but they do their job.

What has been your experience when adding the power amp to relieve AVR of some of the channels?
    • By :) Go Away (:
      Item: Anthem MRX-510 or above any model
      Price Range: $700 +
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      I am looking for Anthem MRX receiver from model MRX510 and above range, basically 7 channel AVR.