Sign in to follow this  
Dokken

SOLD: FS: Nordost Heimdall Rev 2 Power cable - 1m length with Australian AC plug

Item: Nordost Norse Series Heimdall Rev 2 Power cable - 1m length with factory fitted Australian AC plug
Price: $445 including free postage (donation to be made to SNA upon sale)
Item Condition: Very good (see pics below)
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option)
Extra Info:

This is a dealer demo version (nb. hence the green shrink wrap on the IEC connector end) that was purchased from Carlton Audio Visual (an authorised Nordost retailer in Melbourne) in late August 2018.

The current RRP for a new 1m Nordost Heimdall 2 power cable is $895 (https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/nordost-heimdall-revision-2-power-cable)

Technical Specs:

Insulation:

Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)

Construction:

Mechanically tuned lay, length and Micro Mono-Filament design

Conductors:

3 x 16 AWG

Material:

Silver-plated 99.99999% solid core OFC

DC Resistance:

4.0 Ohms per 1000ft

Velocity of Propagation:

85%

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

009.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Edited by Dokken

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By alexb
      Item: Nordost Hemidall 2 Headphone Cable for Audeze 2m
      Price: $SOLD
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig
      Payment Method: Pickup, Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage)
      Extra Info:

Mint condition, locally purchased headphone cables with balanced 4-pin XLR connection with both 6.5 and 3.25mm jack. One of the best headphone cables on the market and a massive improvement on stock cables. Used infrequently for dedicated head-fi rig.

Photos:

• By alexb
      Item: Nordost Hemidall 2 Australian Power Cable 1m
      Price: $SOLD
      Item Condition: Mint in original box
      Reason for selling: Selling headphone rig
      Payment Method: Pickup, Cash, EFT, Paypal (buyer pays all transaction fees and postage)
      Extra Info:

Mint condition, locally purchased power cable with Australian Furutech 15A plug. Used infrequently for dedicated head-fi rig. Comes with original box, warranty card and user manual.

Photos:

• By lordvader82
      Item: DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 power cable (6 feet - Furutech terminated)
      Price: $240 for the power cable. Free postage.
      Item Condition: Used
      Payment Method: Paypal
      Extra Info:

DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power cable Followed the recipe here:
      DIY Power Cord
      WWW.VENHAUS1.COM Build your own Audiophile Power Cord  
      Cable uses furutech connectors
      FI-AU3112 Rhodium on the mains end. FI-11 Gold on the IEC end The connectors over most of the cost (feel free to salvage for parts!)
      This cable is too long for my current needs, and due to the tricky angle I need, I'll be better off building a new cable.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

• By lordvader82
      Item: 1 pair of terminated Canare 4S11 (6 feet) and 1 DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 power cable (6 feet - Furutech terminated)
      Price: $80 for the speaker cable, $260 for the power cable. Free postage.
      Item Condition: Used
      Payment Method: Paypal
      Extra Info:

Canare 4S11 Speaker cable
      These are spade terminated (copper), and, since moving, are the wrong lengths (can't cut a cable longer!).
      Have actually replaced these with another pair of 4S11 cables!

DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power cable
      Followed the recipe here:
      DIY Power Cord
      WWW.VENHAUS1.COM Build your own Audiophile Power Cord  
      Cable uses furutech connectors
      FI-AU3112 Rhodium on the mains end. FI-11 Gold on the IEC end The connectors over most of the cost (feel free to salvage for parts!)
      This cable is too long for my current needs, and due to the tricky angle I need, I'll be better off building a new cable.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

• By Audio_Friends
      Item: FS or Swap with Power cord for amp refer 2 for mono.
      Nordost SPM references Rca 0.6m
      Chord signatures short speakers cable or Jumpers 70cm
      Price: sold
                   Conector
      Item Condition:used
      Reason for selling:not in used 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Nordost comes with box and key

Donations after sold