FS: ROTEL 1080. 2x200watt

Item:                                                  ROTEL 1080 POWER AMP
Price:                                                 $700 neg
Item Condition:                               VERY GOOD.
Reason for selling:                         NLR.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash.
Extra Info:

Hi Guys,

I had planned to use this as part of a 7.2 surround system.

Middle speaker placement proved to be a massive pain, so I gave up on the idea.

When I bought it I found that one of the XLR inputs wasn`t working,

I sent it to rage audio, who found that the balance switch was dirty, cleaned up, presto on good amp.

The case has a few small marks, the front is fine as is the rear, just the top.

I`m heading to Sydney tomorrow morning I can head back through Canberra in the afternoon.

As always audition is welcome.

Cheers.             Ian.         

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

• Like 1