Sign in to follow this  
hiradi

now 25% off... Rare CD's...Lot 5...!!! Classical...!!!!

Item: CD's ...Lot 5 ...12 Classical cd's
Price: Lot 5 .... $ 95-.now only $70.00....
Item Condition:used all good
Reason for selling:
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

"Just good Music"...!!!!

More listings to come ...!!!!
I

All sales strictly by the time the PM arrives ....I am not sitting on the computer all day , so I will go strictly by that....!!!!

All sales can be held on "Lay By" with a deposit ,  ....Postage at buyers risk , I pack well ....!!!! 

2 x lots or more I share postage...!!!!

Thank you ...!!!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Classical front.JPG

Classical rear.JPG

Edited by hiradi
price reduction

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By pdcoo7
      Item: Cubox i4 pro
      Price: $80
      Item Condition:used
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% or as friend, COD Only
      Extra Info: The Cubox i4 pro is equivalent in performance to a RPI 3, but unlike an RPI, it has a handy digital optical out (24Bit/192KHz). It is currently running Volumio on the 8GB microSD card and comes complete with a 2 amp 5 VDC power supply.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By pdcoo7
      Item: B&K AVP1030 Processor
      Price:  $150
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal +3% or as friend, COD Only
      Extra Info: Great condition, built like a tank, but  where the AVP1030 really shines is in 2-channel playback. "Direct" mode gives the best unadulterated audio playback. So this will really appeal to someone who would like the convenience of an HT set up but really wants audio performance. Display segments are all good and all buttons both on remote and front panel are working. 
      Can pack well for interested interstate buyers but preference naturally to anyone that can pick up.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Edited January 20 by pdcoo7
    • By Nicko1979
      Item: Nad M10
      Price: $3000
      Item Condition:As New
      Reason for selling: No longer required, change of direction, keeping separates.
      Extra Info: Purchased from Audio Trends on the 23/7/19 with a view to streamlining my home set up. I've decided to keep my separates system. Able to convince the girl 🎉 that the box's aren't that bad.
      I set the NAD up in my system on the 29/10/19, had it powered up for less than 5hrs, I would consider it as brand new. Has been boxed away since.

• By corza13
      Item: Isotek EVO Sequel Power Cable 2m AU plug
      Price: $250 plus postage
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Purchased locally, as new condition. Great sounding cable. Selling the last of these as we renovate the house

Edited January 13 by corza13

• By thejt
      Item: Linn LP12
      Price: 1600 ono
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: small child is now almost ready to destroy everything I own. Best it go somewhere safe.
      Extra Info: Early Linn LP12 for sale equipped with Rega RB300 tonearm and Linn Asak moving coil cartridge. I am told that I am the third owner of this beauty with the original owner having it for many decades. The second owner got a newer Linn rather than upgrade. The fluted plinth is in pretty good condition with a few small nicks as seen in the photos. Lid is crack free with only minor swirling. Hinges replaced by myself so are almost new. No idea about the hours on the cartridge but it plays without a hitch and stylus looks very straight. I've put on less than 50 hours personally having only got it right before our child was born. It has been well looked after by all owners and I even have the original documents. Bonus shim for the tonearm in case you need to raise the height to accommodate a different cartridge. Happy for inspections for anyone in Perth.