FS: LINN MAJIK 140 FLOOR STANDING SPEAKERS

Item: Linn Majik 140 Floor Standing Speakers
Price: $2000 firm
Item Condition: Mint
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Linn Majik 140 Floor Standing Speakers

I purchased these in November 2018, so only just over 12 months old & they were used in my second system, but I have now changed to a bookshelf speaker.

They have been advertised before, but a potential buyer noticed a crack in the rear terminal plate that I was not aware of. This did not affect the performance in any way, but I couldn’t in all conscience sell them knowing they had a fault.

I have had the rear terminal plate replaced by the Linn dealer, with a full check up, hence the reason for showing it in the photo’s, so now they are back to mint condition. No marks or scratches anywhere on the cabinets.

These speakers really punch above their weight & provide a really detailed mid & top with the Linn 3K array & nice controlled, taut bass with a beautiful tone. For many, they could be an end game speaker.

Local pickup or I have boxes for shipping. Can also deliver to the Sunshine Coast or Brisbane North.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0260.jpeg

IMG_0253.jpeg

IMG_0259.jpeg

IMG_0261.jpeg

IMG_0262.jpeg

IMG_0263.jpeg

IMG_0266.jpeg

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Eskay
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT,Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading to Biwire cable Further information:
       Rapport (Usher Audio) 3 metre pair of speaker cables in excellent condition.

Spades on one end, banana on the other.

Price includes shipping to anywhere in Australia.
      These are very heavy and well made cables.

Offers will be politely ignored. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Eskay
      Item Condition: Excellen Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Bentleigh State: VIC Payment Method: EFT,Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading to Biwire cable Further information:
      Genesis Silver Spiral speaker cable, the flagship QED speaker cable terminated with heavy duty Van Den Hul Banana Plugs. 4.2 metres in length

Price is firm-offers will be politely ignored.

Price includes shipping to anywhere in Australia via Australia Post. 

QED GENESIS SILVER SPIRAL CABLE
      QED's flagship speaker cable. The award winning Genesis Silver Spiral cable is the result of over 40 years of scientific research and development into speaker cables. Silver Spiral’s exceptionally low resistance allows amplifiers to exert outstanding grip and control over the speakers they’re driving, especially at low frequencies. This isn’t just another speaker cable it’s a high performance audio component. This cable represents the culmination of QED research and development over the past 40 years. 
      https://www.qed.co.uk/qed-genesis-silver-spiral-cable.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By MP0001
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Rowville State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information: These are all very recent purchases I made funded by the last lots of cd's I sold on here.
      Final CD I've been waiting on so I could list the lot arrived today.
      All only used just once. All mint accept for "The End" which arrived with a smashed jewel case corner.
      Past Lives is the Deluxe 2 CD edition.
      Mob Rules - 2CD
      Reunion - 2CD
      The End - 2CD
      Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Raiden
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Collingwood Park 4301 State: QLD Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not Required Further information:

I bought this off a friend who was moving and downsizing in an all or nothing bulk lot which I wanted a pair of speakers.  I run the combo for about 6 hours yesterday and performed flawlessly.  Awesome colour display on it, but unfortunately could not capture it in the photo.

I don't have the remotes at the moment but my friend thinks they're at his new house and will post them to me.  I've been using my Harmony 650 remote to put them through their paces.  If this combo sells before I receive the remotes I will post them to you once I receive them.  If the remotes cannot be found or you already have a universal remote I'll take $50 off the price.

Excellent functional and cosmetic condition.  They would be around 7-8 years old and I think retailed over 3k for the pair.

PICKUP ONLY.  I can demo them working to the buyer.

I don't really care if they don't sell as I'm happy to put them in the kids lounge!

Reviews and some specs here:

https://hometheaterreview.com/cambridge-audio-azur-650r-71-av-receiver-reviewed/

https://www.trustedreviews.com/reviews/cambridge-audio-azur-651bd

Photos:

• By boidos
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: VIC Payment Method: Bank deposit or PayPal Reason for selling: Not required Further information:
      Integrated amplifier with MM phono stage. Also works as a world class headphone amplifier. Comes with manual and remote. Is a 100 volt version. Transformer not included. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ