Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
Extra Info: Purchased brand new from Life Style Store in September 2015

Current RRP: $1299 on https://www.stereophonic.com.au/rega-apollo-r-cd-player/

What Hi-Fi review: https://www.whathifi.com/rega/apollo-r/review

Photos: 

IMG-20191211-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20191211-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20191211-WA0004.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By rockeater
      Item Condition: Very good used condition. Only top covers have some marking. Inside all items are as new. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wanneroo State: Western Australia Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal upon payment of 4% fee Reason for selling: Raising funds Further information:
      For sale is a complete Roksan Caspian Stereo System
      Extremely rare in this good condition.
      These units have never been sold to anyone and come from one of the directors of a company which made them and have seen very little use.

When received, the only item that needed service was CD player which had its belts replaced, limit switches cleaned and PLL frequency adjusted.
      All the other items were fully serviceable and only performance checks were carried out.
      A video showing the Tuner and Integrated Amp inside is available from my hear-net-au channel HERE, and the CD Player's video is available HERE

This system comes with original Roksan remote which is virtually brand new for it has never been used (I unpacked it and fitted batteries for the first time).
      Should you want to, I will separate the units so you can buy only the pieces that you want/need. Please pm for details.
      This combination of both Integrated Amp and Power Amp is ideally suited to people who want to do bi-amping, sending low frequencies to the speakers with one amp and the mid and high with the other.

I can ship this but all 4 items weigh about 40kg and probably will be packed in separate boxes because they are very heavy.

All covers have been resprayed with PlastiDip which is an rubberised automotive coating similar to the original one used by Roksan. This is because they all had markings from being stacked one on top of another.

Photos:

• By barn door
      Item: CD Player - any brand (Black)
      Price Range: $200 - $300 (or higher if it has AES digital out)
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:
      Looking for brands such as Musical Fidelity, Marantz, Rotel, Yamaha, etc.
      Not Cambridge Audio (already owned and want to try something else).
      Not looking for vintage.
      Must be black. 
      Prefer Melbourne to avoid shipping costs/delays, but will consider.
    • By mashley
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Potts Point State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPay, EFT only Reason for selling: No longer required Further information:

I have 8 new Littelfuse 251001 1A very fast acting pico fuses.

These 1 amp ones are used in the Rega Radio and Radio R. 

Some years ago, a power surge in a lightening storm caused the two in my Rega Radio R to blow, thankfully saving the Radio.

I had to buy a pack of 10 ... hence now there are 8. 

My Rega gear is long gone, so hopefully someone else can make use of them as spares.

$5 will be donated to Stereonet.

Photos:

Littelfuse_Fuse_251_253_Datasheet.pdf
    • By mashley
      Over the years I gathered a fair bit of info on my now long gone Rega gear -  Planet II, Radio R, Elex, Mira II - and on lots of other models and variants as well.

I was a bit - well, alarmingly - obsessed with the rough industrial clamshell aesthetic!

Info includes reviews, circuit diagrams, circuit board layouts, Rega service notes, interior and exterior photos, user manuals,  and some notes and info from forums.

Not a huge amount ~ but if anyone similarly obsessed and/or suffering and can make use of it,  PM me and I'll send you it all in a zip (130MB).

Here's a very nice Red Planet (found here https://www.flickr.com/photos/ippinkan/) - sadly Rega didn't go further with colour. Sadly I didn't think of repainting mine!