Sign in to follow this  
Silver Audiophile

SOLD: FS: VooDoo Vision Digital power cable- 1.5m with factory AU plug

Item: VooDoo Vision Digital power cable- factory AU plug (1.5m).
Price: $255 plus postage.
Item Condition: Excellent, with original box.
Reason for selling: Too short.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Currently, this 5ft (1.5m) exact same cable retails for $478 at Class A Audio.

https://www.classaaudio.com.au/power-cable/1513-voodoo-vision-digital-powercord.html

Pricing at Class A Audio: 3ft/$405 4ft/$442 5ft/$478 6ft/$515 8ft/$588 10ft/$662

• Designed for DACs, CD Players, Digital Components & Preamps
  • #10 Gauge High Purity Silver Plated Copper Conductors
  • Gold Plated Tellurium Copper AC Plug & IEC Connector
  • Cryo Treated In Cold Fusion
  • Low Noise Teflon Dielectrics
  • 100% Copper Braid Shield Coverage

The VooDoo Vision Digital Powercord is designed for digital source components and preamps, where AC noise suppression is essential to the sonic performance of delicate digital circuitry. The Vision Digital provides a quiet background that reveals musical detail and enhanced dynamics.

The Vision Digital is built with the cryogenically treated PowerPhase gold-plated Tellurium Copper IEC Connector and AC Plug. Each strand within the lay of conductors is individually insulated with velocity-matched Teflon dielectric insulation to suppress AC noise caused by micro-arcing across the individual strands of the conductors. The Vision Digital is 100% protected from invasive EMI and RFI with heavy-gauge woven copper braid shield. All of the wire and connectors used to build the Vision Digital are treated in our custom Cold FusionTM deep-immersion cryogenic process at -315o Fahrenheit (-192o Celsius) to structurally align and fuse the molecular structure of the conductive alloys for lower resistance and significantly less line noise. The power cord body is sheathed with abrasion resistant polyethylene mesh sleeve for maximum durability and optimal flexibility.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191210_155255.jpg

20191210_155318.jpg

20191210_155335.jpg

20191210_155859.jpg

Edited by Silver Audiophile

12 minutes ago, pleung1997 said:

Please check msg.. 

Message received, thanks.

Will take $275, inclusing postage Australia-wide 😊

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lordvader82
      Item: DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 power cable (6 feet - Furutech terminated)
      Price: $240 for the power cable. Free postage.
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Paypal
      Extra Info:

DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power cable Followed the recipe here:
      DIY Power Cord
      WWW.VENHAUS1.COM Build your own Audiophile Power Cord  
      Cable uses furutech connectors
      FI-AU3112 Rhodium on the mains end. FI-11 Gold on the IEC end The connectors over most of the cost (feel free to salvage for parts!)
      This cable is too long for my current needs, and due to the tricky angle I need, I'll be better off building a new cable.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

• By lordvader82
      Item: 1 pair of terminated Canare 4S11 (6 feet) and 1 DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 power cable (6 feet - Furutech terminated)
      Price: $80 for the speaker cable, $260 for the power cable. Free postage.
      Item Condition: Used
      Payment Method: Paypal
      Extra Info:

Canare 4S11 Speaker cable
      These are spade terminated (copper), and, since moving, are the wrong lengths (can't cut a cable longer!).
      Have actually replaced these with another pair of 4S11 cables!

DIY VH Audio Flavour 2 Power cable
      Followed the recipe here:
      DIY Power Cord
      WWW.VENHAUS1.COM Build your own Audiophile Power Cord  
      Cable uses furutech connectors
      FI-AU3112 Rhodium on the mains end. FI-11 Gold on the IEC end The connectors over most of the cost (feel free to salvage for parts!)
      This cable is too long for my current needs, and due to the tricky angle I need, I'll be better off building a new cable.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
      This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

Photos:

• By Arv
      Item: Zion Power Cable
      Price: $130 + delivery Price drop - $120
      Item Condition: Very Good - Used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:
      Zion power cable with upgraded IEC Furutech Gold. It is 1.5m long.
      Was using with my Pre-Amp and a step up from the original cable.

I have the original box and able to post at buyers expense.

• By Jventer
      Item: XLO Reference 2 power cable x 2, 1.8m, with Oyaide (US) plugs
      Price: $450 for both or $240 each
      Item Condition: Used, but in very good condition.
      Reason for selling: Downsizing
      Extra Info:
      I am a huge XLO fan.   I started with interconnects and then bought speaker cables and power cables as I wanted a complete loom of XLO cables.  
      These power cables was purchased from a respected SNA member a few years ago.
      Now selling these and various other items as I am downsizing/simplifying.

The Oyaide plugs: The P-046 is a US plug - currently the price for that is $102. The C-046 is a normal IEc plug. Currently the price is $96.

• By Dokken
      Item: Nordost Norse Series Heimdall Rev 2 Power cable - 1m length with factory fitted Australian AC plug
      Price: $445 including free postage (donation to be made to SNA upon sale)
      Item Condition: Very good (see pics below)
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal (nb. only using the Friends and Family payment option)
      Extra Info:
      This is a dealer demo version (nb. hence the green shrink wrap on the IEC connector end) that was purchased from Carlton Audio Visual (an authorised Nordost retailer in Melbourne) in late August 2018.
      The current RRP for a new 1m Nordost Heimdall 2 power cable is $895 (https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/products/nordost-heimdall-revision-2-power-cable)

Technical Specs:
      Insulation:

Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene (FEP)
      Construction:

Mechanically tuned lay, length and Micro Mono-Filament design
      Conductors:

3 x 16 AWG
      Material:

Silver-plated 99.99999% solid core OFC
      DC Resistance:

4.0 Ohms per 1000ft
      Velocity of Propagation:

85%