Sign in to follow this  
candyflip

FS: UPDATE 10/12 --DISCOUNTS in place ---- MONSTER XMAS SALE Pt.2 - s/hand vinyl classics

* Item full name and model etc. ...see below for individual details
Location ... Melbourne
Item condition description ... varies as detailed in text below (Standard SNA/Goldmine gradings)
Price and price conditions ...as specified below 
Reason for selling ... latest finds
Payment/delivery Methods:  NO PICKUPS SORRY - mail only.

Bank transfers, or PayPal (Friends & Family only, no notes) are both welcome.

STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

Once all sold (or near to), a donation to SNA of 5% of items total will follow.
        Any titles here get brand new inner and/or outer quality Blake sleeves as needed before shipping.
        I try and ship 3-4 days a week.

THE SMALL PRINT:

I fully guarantee everything I offer  - if you don't like any item for whatever reason, return it at my expense for a full refund, no questions asked (verified 30 day+ active Forum members only thanks)..
       Original contents are stored inside the cover.
I try to ship all records themselves outside the cover, so any postal damage is minimised.
       I use mostly s/hand pre-made cardboard mailers for all orders, and these virtually guarantee safe arrival of your record (they are also MUCH faster to pack).
       Combined postage to anywhere in Australia at cost (or close enough) and is EXTRA (ie. not included in prices). 
      ABSOLUTELY NO LOCAL PICKUPS - don't ask - it's not going to happen.
Complain to me loudly if anything goes wrong (although it barely ever does) - and it'll be fixed, in your favour. 

Please post in this thread  to reserve your item(s).

FREE POSTAGE for any order over $50 

Delivery guaranteed before Xmas.

1549031752_Photo8-12-1984105pm.thumb.jpg.0640ae8f6c66a06e62a27f9afb3e1cc9.jpg

1781381011_Photo8-12-1984056pm.thumb.jpg.9677e23aa4a7a4ff77de99e1ca492a98.jpg

10/12  DISCOUNTS in PLACE - FIRST & FINAL

Janet Jackson - Control: The Remixes - 2019 US repress on 2LP black vinyl (602577867422)  VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for some edgewear, and split along bottom edge of 3-4cms. OIS all good, and two slightly marked discs that play great.   $25   $22

Janet Jackson - Velvet Rope - 2LP in gatefold (602577666698) VG++/VG+. Awesome cover with only lightest wear to corner edges, else two great OIS, and two only whispy marked vinyl.      $30   $25

Spoon - Girls Can Tell - US 2008 press (673855019512)  NM/VG++. Lovely cover without wear, disc has only lightest of marks visible.  $20   $18

Peter Gabriel – So – 2016 double disc set gatefold (0884108004340) VG+/VG+. The album has been Half-Speed Remastered and cut to lacquers at 45RPM, across 2 x heavyweight LPs, to deliver maximum dynamic range in the sound. The vinyl was cut by Matt Colton at Alchemy Mastering, mastered by Tony Cousins at Metropolis and overseen by Peter’s main sound engineer Richard Chappell. Gatefold sleeves utilise imagery from the original LP inner bags and all images are newly re-scanned. The album is a Limited Edition and individually Numbered (#9109) on back cover. Cover is great but for a little rubbing wear on front, no hype sticker. Disc 1 has some marks, but plays through them all beautifully. Disc 2 unmarked.   $45   $40

Peter Gabriel – So – 2016 European repress (0884108004548) - 2016 Half Speed Mastered -(884108004548) VG++/VG++. Cover has little wear, and no hype sticker. 33 1/3 half speed mastered lacquer cut by Matt Colton @ Alchemy Mastering.With colour inner. Vinyl is near perfect - a few very light wisps can be found. Really nice all round.   $38   $35

Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814 - US 2019 repress  gatefold first time on double vinyl (602577650413) SEALED VG+/NM. Black vinyl double, never before on twin wax. With everything - just one long thin slash to the front cover left spine, through the shrink, the only letdown.   $20

Genesis – Nursery Cryme – 1971 German pressed ‘320’ mastering in gatefold (6369 916) VG+/VG+. Awesome original cover with only light edgewear to be found, little nick out of top right front corner. Original german store price sticker in place top right front. Gatefold inside is very clean. Back has nothing to mention. Plain white paper inner. Wax is marked aournd the deadwax and rim only - music sections are all beautiful.  $20

Genesis – Trespass – German 70’s reissue press ‘320’ mastering  Laminated Gatefold, Large Mad Hatter Labels (6369 905) VG+/VG+. Cover is fantastic back and front, only tiniest edge wrinkles but 99% of the laminate is as it was created. Price sticker top right front. Inside gatefold is browning and spotting now, else clean and straight. Plain white paper OIS and suspect it's original. The wax is glossy, deep black and has just edge markings to be seen.  $20

Renee Geyer - Moving Along - AUS 1977 OG press (VPL10140) VG+/VG++. Features 'Heading In The Right Direction' and 'Stares And Whispers'. Cover is great but for tiny wear on back (a spot and a hint of ringwear). The wax is absolutely beautiful - lustrous black and no wear.   $30

Rolling Stones - Very Best Of - 2LP AUS Decca/Telmak (TMAK 017) VG+/VG+. Cover is great but for one edge bend top left front, little ringwear shadow on the back, else very nice. Records are great, Disc 1 has a few more whisps and wear then Disc 2. Both play well.   $25

Jimi Hendrix - Smash Hits - Stereo AUS 70's repress (613004) VG++/VG++. Amazing cover with virtualy no wear, and a black glossy record. These are usually completely trashed, so this is a great pickup.  $40

Madeline Peyroux - Secular Hymns  - 2016 B&N Exclusive Ltd Time gatefold release (Impulse! – 5701703) NM/NM SEALED. Perfect factory shrink copy with hype sticker on top right front.  $50  

The Police - Synchronicity - Japanese w/OBI (A&M AMP-28075)  VG++/VG++. Cover is faultless, OBI shmick and record unmarked and perfect.    $40 

Edited by candyflip

Jon yes please.

Janet Jackson - Rhythm Nation 1814 - US 2019 repress  gatefold first time on double vinyl (602577650413) SEALED VG+/NM. Black vinyl double, never before on twin wax. With everything - just one long thin slash to the front cover left spine, through the shrink, the only letdown.   $20

Genesis – Nursery Cryme – 1971 German pressed ‘320’ mastering in gatefold (6369 916) VG+/VG+. Awesome original cover with only light edgewear to be found, little nick out of top right front corner. Original german store price sticker in place top right front. Gatefold inside is very clean. Back has nothing to mention. Plain white paper inner. Wax is marked aournd the deadwax and rim only - music sections are all beautiful.  $20

Genesis – Trespass – German 70’s reissue press ‘320’ mastering  Laminated Gatefold, Large Mad Hatter Labels (6369 905) VG+/VG+. Cover is fantastic back and front, only tiniest edge wrinkles but 99% of the laminate is as it was created. Price sticker top right front. Inside gatefold is browning and spotting now, else clean and straight. Plain white paper OIS and suspect it's original. The wax is glossy, deep black and has just edge markings to be seen.  $20

The Police - Synchronicity - Japanese w/OBI (A&M AMP-28075)  VG++/VG++. Cover is faultless, OBI shmick and record unmarked and perfect.    $40 

Hey Jon, I'll take So 45 rpm if the marks on disc 1 are silent.

Cheers Mick. 

Rolling Stones and Hendrix please, Jon.

edit - Yes, my copy is trashed...............seen way too many parties in the 70/80s

Edited by LogicprObe

Hey Jon I will try this as i think its meant be quite special AB

2 minutes ago, Eagleeyes said:

Hey Jon I will try this as i think its meant be quite special AB

Not sure I understand Adam - which one?

1 minute ago, candyflip said:

Not sure I understand Adam - which one?

Madeline. and maybe I will try Renee too

Just now, Eagleeyes said:

Madeline. and maybe I will try Renee too

OK, great choices.

I'll mark Peyroux and Geyer as 'gone'.  ;) 

Yeah...........If I had a few more beers that Geyer record would be mine!!!!!

16 minutes ago, t_mike said:

Hey Jon, I'll take So 45 rpm if the marks on disc 1 are silent.

Cheers Mick. 

Hey Mick - I ran the stylus across all the marks I could see and they are acceptable to me, but not 100% silent.

Low grade crackle on just a few revolutions, which I don't mind, but sounds like you might.

Your call.

Started to invoice.

Plenty of great stuff left in Part 1 as well.   🎖️

10/12  DISCOUNTS in PLACE - FIRST & FINAL

Hi Jon,

Could I have the Peter Gabriel So 33rpm and the Christopher Cross ST please if still available. 

Thanks

Jackie 

13 minutes ago, JackieL said:

Hi Jon,

Could I have the Peter Gabriel So 33rpm and the Christopher Cross ST please if still available. 

Thanks

Jackie 

Hey Jackie - no problems.

I'll send you an email invoice shortly.

cheers  :) 

Jon

Edited by candyflip

Last chances before I close these down for 2019.

Happy Xmas everyone!  :)