Sign in to follow this  
Siriosys

Quad 909 Amp and Quad 99 PreAmp

Item: Quad 909 Amp and matching Quad 99 PreAmp
Price: I'm open to reasonable offers around NZ$2.5k for both units.      
Item Condition:  Excellent Condition including, original boxes, cables, manuals, and remote for the Pre.
Reason for selling:  Audioenz member from a long way back, when I had the time and space to really enjoy my Hifi.    However, I'm regrettably needing to downsize and also now don't have the time I once did to enjoy good listening sessions.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank Transfer.   Can be shipped, but given the total weight and size, it would need to be at buyers expense.
Extra Info:  Included is the Quad-link cables, 2 power leads, remote, manuals (see photos)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_4011.JPG

IMG_5997.JPG

IMG_1795.JPG

IMG_7285.JPG

IMG_8528.JPG

IMG_6924.JPG

IMG_9489.JPG

IMG_1431.JPG

IMG_3493.JPG

Edited by Siriosys

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By dwbasement
      Item Condition: NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Ultimo State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT, COP, PayPal F&F Reason for selling: Clean up Further information:

Pick up available at Ultimo NSW2007 office hours or Lindfield NSW2070 after hours and weekends.
      Postage $15 flat.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By missmurphy
      Item Condition: Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash eft PayPal Reason for selling: Cleaning up Goodmans midax, trebax and attenuator, taken from a working mono speaker
      the midax can be used in either an audio speaker or in a guitar amp like the vox
      the tweeter is the rarer type than the round version 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By missmurphy
      Item Condition: Good for age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Cronulla State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal eft cash Reason for selling: Clearing up Further information: a pair of rare t52 tweeters and a pair of b110 midbass drivers
      i was going to use these to build a really nice pair of bbc mini monitors 
      the t52 is far superior to the t27, I was going to go all out on these with a nice ultimate ply construction, still will if they don’t sell

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Nonagon
      Item Condition: Excellent. 9/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Castle Hill State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT/Direct Bank Transfer or Paypal/Cash On Pickup Reason for selling: Not needed anymore. Upgraded Further information:  Moving Magnet Tube Phono Preamp.
      Great condition. Unmarked and performs perfectly. Less than 100 hours use.
      With original Packaging and Manual
      Shipping with Signature on delivery within Australia is $20.00

Photos:

• By Benjet
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Birkdale State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal as a friend Reason for selling: Excess to requirements Further information:

Selling for a mate.
      "Bought these thinking I'm going to use them one day but I can't see that happening.  
      The Lautus is an OFC cable with ferrite nodes placed at specific positions along the length. The website will tell you more about how they’re built. The ferrite nodes are intended to decrease any EMR being picked up by the cable which is especially useful for long lengths or noisy environments.
      A really nice sounding cable. Excellent condition .

Price includes postage inside Australia with tracking."

Photos: