Price:  $750
Item Condition:  Excellent
Reason for selling:  NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT
Extra Info:

Jamo Concert VII

"Loudspeaker of the Year" - CESA Sound & Image Awards 1989

RARE speakers in even rarer condition. 

They create a beautiful sound with exceptional bass.

System: 3-way, double chamber bass reflex

Woofer: 2 x 8" compound mounted

Midrange: 167mm (6 1/2")

Tweeter: 25mm (1")

Rated Power: 200 W (300 W music)

IEC Input Power: 80 W

Operating Power: 6.3 W

Frequency Range: 24-22,000 Hz

Crossover Frequency: 150/4,000 Hz

Impedance: 6 ohm

Weight: 28 kg

Dimensions (H x W x D): 920 x 286 x 313 mm

1 owner from new / purchased 1992

All original drivers.  Excellent condition overall

Magnetically retained grilles are spotless

Includes spikes, owners manual and factory double boxed packaging

12kgs ea polished and radiused black granite mass loading also available for a fraction of its original cost. 

The mass loading tightened the bass and improved imaging beautifully.

$750

Or $800 including granite

Inspection / audition welcome

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Jamo 10.jpg

Jamo 11.jpg

Jamo 6.jpg

Jamo 12.jpg

Jamo 13.jpg

Jamo 14.jpg

Jamo 15.jpg

Jamo 16.jpg

Jamo 17.jpg

Jamo 1.jpg

Jamo 2.jpg

Jamo 3.jpg

Jamo 4.jpg

Jamo 5.jpg

Jamo 8.jpg

Jamo 9.jpg

Jamo 7.jpg

• Like 1

My main speakers are concert vii and they sound well even at very low volume.

I have used them with Arcam P10 as well as ECI4 with no issues.

Don't need big power amp to drive them.

Highly recommended.

Also their metal tweeters are not bright sounding.

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By hificrazee
      Item Condition: Excellent Condition. Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: ELTHAM NTH State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 8 x ACDC CD collection including rarities High Voltage etc. All 1995 Albert productions picture CD. True ACDC CD Collectables. Discs are all excellent to as new condition. Paypal only. Free postage to Australia only. 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By pezzy
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Hills District State: NSW Payment Method: Bank Transfer or Paypal (add 4%) Reason for selling: Not in use
      Condition: 5/10. Need some TLC.

These had suffered the infamous sweating mid range driver syndrome which i've since replaced. The tweeters are ok. The bass drivers i assume are also ok. I can't remove the grill so can't check unfortunately. The sweaty drivers had corroded one of the spades at the end of the internal wiring for the one of the towers. I didn't bother cleaning the corrosion properly back then and unfortunately it has corroded the replacement driver's t-pin for the spade to connect to. The other driver is fine corrosion wise. However both speakers need new internal wiring as both are showing corrosion. I've also snapped the plastic bits holding the other t-pins connecting the spades on the other mid range driver when i opened it up, doh. Both speakers had been working before i opened them up. It seems there is no longer a connection for the tower with the corroded spade after i had disconnected it from the mid range driver and as a result it's no longer working, another doh. You don't need new drivers to bring these babies back to top working condition. Just some new spades, wires and some macgyver handiness should do the trick.

Crossover looks ok. I only opened up the tower with the corroded spade. Since the corrosion is not as severe on the other tower, i assume the crossover on that side is ok as well.

There are some chips on the exterior as shown in the photos. There are hairline scratches as well but hard to see being it in Ash Black finish. Overall the grills are in good shape. There's little fraying on the top left corner on the left tower.

No audition, pickup only and will be no contact. I'll have them in front of my door for you to collect at a suitable time. For more trading feedback, my ebay is https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/swoo-c

I've uploaded a test video for you guys to hear. The right one is the one with the corroded spade and t-pin. Any other questions or request, let me know :).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BwWe6ZtJMaaHoyLWECihBknd38dCuHG4/view?usp=sharing

• By hificrazee
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: ELTHAM NTH State: VIC Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: NLR Further information: 11 x Rob Zombie CD collection. Very good condition. Paypal only. Free postage Australia wide.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By mr_gray
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: GRANVILLE State: NSW Payment Method: PP, Eft etc Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

https://www.the-ear.net/review-hardware/spec-rsa-m3ex-integrated-amplifier#:~:text=I missed power%2C speed and,the midrange and thus voices.

https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/83-spec-corporation-rsa-m3ex-integrated-amplifier

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue78/spec_realsound.htm

https://rognlien.wordpress.com/2019/02/04/spec-me-up/

Suffice to say:
      - it sounds like a powerful SET amplifier
      - lots of 2nd order harmonics
      - very smooth and lots of resolution - good power
      - heavy and well built
      - Jeff Day loves it!

A Japanese legend worked on this design.  I bought some mica caps off him as well.  This is a well known mod (again, Google will help).  It radically improved sound as I recall.  These will come with the amplifier.

i did then also buy Mica caps which were $320 AUD.

i have original box and manual etc.  there is no remote control.  

i can send via pack n send or even deliver it if you are anywhere close.  

There is a slight dent on righthand side.  I can't say i ever much notice it but have pointed it out to be clear. it is right hand side front.  it is not significant hence it being hard to see in photos.
      Photos:

• By Maverick730
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Everton Hills State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal(as friend or fee), eft, cash Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Purchased around 3 month ago and used 1 month.  Still under warranty. Selling as I have purchased a oppo. In excellent condition.

Photos:

PLEASE READ