Item: Panasonic UB900 4k UHD Blu-ray player
Price: $350 price reduced  
Item Condition: Excellent hardly used 
Reason for selling: NRQ 
Payment Method: Pickup - Pick up or buyers expense Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:
: Has hardly been used . remote was damaged by child ordered a new one see attached photo not the one that one that come with the unit but does control unit and works fine  , power cable and original packaging  and all paper work included that came with unit 
https://www.techradar.com/au/reviews/audio-visual/blu-ray-players/panasonic-dmp-ub900-1312558/review
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_2278.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2280.jpg

Edited by angmavris
Reduction on price

Slightly off topic, but what does 'NRQ' in Reason for selling mean?

17 minutes ago, nedrum said:

Slightly off topic, but what does 'NRQ' in Reason for selling mean?

Not required?

I don’t use discs anymore unfortunately I just use my pc these days just sitting there gathering dust I would rather it go to someone who will appreciate its features such as being THX certified works great on a projector 

Great player, I have one and unless you are in dire need of Dolby Vision, (which bugger all discs have as of yet) you can't do better for the price  and the superior image quality this unit produces.

Edited by Syrot
Grammar

Price reduced now $350

Edited by angmavris
Reduced price

Listed else where for sale on eBay and. Gum tree in case anyone is interested 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Raphael
      Item Condition: Brand new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Kew or Doncaster east State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or paypal +3% Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:  selling for a friend who purchased this brand new 2 years ago with the intention of installing into upstairs lounge but never happen. Completely brand new with seal still intact (refer to photos). I have taken some pictures from the internet to show the actual model as the speakers are still in the box with the seal still unbroken. 

https://www.definitivetechnology.com/products/procinema-600-system

And cent review here
      https://www.cnet.com/reviews/definitive-technology-procinema-600-review/

Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By hardinge
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: New Farm State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal or cash (fees at buyers expense) Reason for selling: 2go came out and i've moved to a Hugo 2go combo Further information: Immaculate condition n6ii with the amazing E01 module. Now 1 of 4 modules to choose from. E01 gives an A and an AB amp mode which both sound really good. My preference the A mode. 

Bought only in January this year from A1 Future Shop in Sydney.  

Comes in original box with black leather case pictured and all other original inclusions.

Photos: 

• By MixedBag
      Item Condition: NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beaumaris State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Thinning out Further information: 
      Each item is graded on a post it note in the top left hand corner, Vinyl then Sleeve. For example;  EX  NM  $10

Buy any 10 for $90 (10% discount)
      Or
      Buy any 20 for $160 (20% discount)
      Or
      Buy the lot for $300 (a $60 saving)

Just send a list specifying which Image 1 to 9, and which LP 1 to 4 (top left to bottom right). For example;

Image 2, LP 4

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Collect from Beaumaris, Vic or postage will be with Australia Post at cost price.

A donation will be made to the forum once sold.

• By MixedBag
      Item Condition: NM Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Beaumaris State: Victoria Payment Method: Bank transfer, cash or PayPal Reason for selling: Thinning out Further information:
      Each item is graded on a post it note in the top left hand corner, Vinyl then Sleeve. For example;  NM  EX  $10

Buy any 10 for $90 (10% discount)
      Or
      Buy the lot for $200 (a $40 saving)

Just send a list specifying which Image 1 to 6, and which LP 1 to 4 (top left to bottom right). For example;

Image 2, LP 4

Happy to answer any questions you might have.

Collect from Beaumaris, Vic or postage will be with Australia Post at cost price.

A donation will be made to the forum once sold.

• By Matt99
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Need funds Dynaudio Xeo 4 wireless speakers with Dynaudio 3X stands. Speakers and stands are gloss white.

Price includes speakers, stands, and Dynaudio Connect Box. Purchased new in Sydney in August 2019, five year warranty. I have the original boxes and packing materials for the speakers and the stands, and can ship at buyer's expense.

The speakers are in excellent condition. One of the stands has cosmetic marks on the lacquer at the front of the base (shown in photo).