Item: Schiit Sys
Price: $80
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No longer required
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Bought this a couple of years ago. I'm not sure if I ever ended up using it because the stick on feet are still unused. Condition is excellent. Comes with box and paperwork. Pick up preferred at this stage. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20191207_101517.jpg

IMG_20191207_101531.jpg

IMG_20191207_101550.jpg

7 minutes ago, crtexcnndrm99 said:

Strange question, but anyone know if this could be used in reverse for two sets of speakers and one amp?

actually a interesting question that i am intrigued to know the answer.

Not for speakers, these are input/output RCA. But, one input into two outputs, or two inputs into one output. The front push switch selects which input.

On 07/12/2019 at 6:28 PM, crtexcnndrm99 said:

Strange question, but anyone know if this could be used in reverse for two sets of speakers and one amp?

Nope, it’s for low level signals ( low current )

A potentially weird question!  Can anyone provide a view on how clean this would be as a pure switch (so volume at 100%).  I would hope it is perfectly clean, but I had a bad experience with one of those Khozmo Passive pre-amps used in 100% volume mode as a switch, and it had a very noticeable denigration at higher frequencies  (very clear using DSP and REW to see what it was doing).

I have been using mine in a high-end system between the preamplifier and several different amps. Volume @ 100%. I haven't noticed any problem at all.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By edmundg
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: Further information:

AudioQuest Digital Coax cables are designed to minimise distortion across an extremely wide bandwidth. For many applications, the speed of digital communication is important. For Digital Coax audio “speed” is critical not because of how-much how-fast, but because time relationships within a digital stream are critical to the reconstruction of the analog waveform that brings information, music and joy to our ears. Time-based damage (jitter) to this information within the data package makes the sound small and flat instead of 3D, harsh and foggy instead of smooth and clear.

Photos:

• By Kaynin
      Item Condition: EC for age Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: Dingley Village State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:

Howdy,

I’m selling these on behalf of a mate.  These are in EC for their age, having been kept in storage for many years.  Photos depicted are of the actual items, so clearly in good nick.

Will not separate.

Photos:

• By shazza6887
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mickleham State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup, Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Surplus to needs. Further information: I have only used this to check my subs performance, purchased another amp as well without dsp capabilites and wont be needing the extras that come with this. It is a really intuitive and easy unit to use. These are pretty much sold out everywhere untill the end of the year so grab it while you can! Purchased from Better Music in late August, has full warranty etc.

https://au.yamaha.com/en/products/proaudio/power_amps/px_series/index.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By Davidbigeye
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Dalkeith State: Western Australia Payment Method: Reason for selling: Rarely ever used Further information:

Whilst DAC technology has moved along rapidly, a solid and accurate transport will always be a great investment.
      The P-03 can also upconvert, and has seperate 'modules' in the constuction for audio/video/power supply.
      This transport mechanical build is second to none, and this is appreciated in the sound reproduction.

I bought this unit to have the ultimate HiFi and movie experience, sadly for various reasons I hardly used it. I estimate less than 50 discs played...(kids just watched the TV instead!), And I never got time to finish my all-out three speaker active triamp horn setup! But that's another story...

Located Perth.
      Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By puunda
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Footscray State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: NLR Ultra-performance floor-standing loudspeaker with built-in powered subwoofers

RRP: $4995

High end Definitive Technology Mythos STS speakers in excellent condition.

Built-in 300 Watt powered subwoofers deliver massive bass, eliminates need for separate subwoofer
      Hand-polished gloss aircraft-grade extruded aluminum enclosure with proprietary damping tech & polished granite base ensure total rigidity & stability.
      One-inch Pure Aluminum dome tweeter for extended highs that reveal nuance and shimmer without a trace of edginess.
      Each Mythos STS contains a D'Appolito array consisting of two high-definition 4-1/2 inch drivers housed in an acoustically isolated sealed enclosure.

Check out review at Stereophile: https://www.stereophile.com/floorloudspeakers/808dt/