DubbyMcDubs

FS: Oppo UDP-203 + Genuine Rack Kit

Item: Oppo UDP-203 + Genuine Rack Kit
Price: $2,100
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: No longer required + Need funds for other upgrades
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, EFT, Paypal + 2.6%, COD Only
Extra Info:

I purchased this player just over a year ago for my HT build, which not completed so this player has had very little use (one bluray and a few SACD’s).  Now, I am ripping all my movies to a file server so have no use for it in the HT.  I also need the funds for other upgrades.

It’s in new condition apart from a small scratch on the face of the device, but it is only noticeable when close up and in a certain light. Comes with the genuine Oppo rack mount kit, which was an additional option at the time of purchase. I no longer have the original box but still have all the accessories (with small box) and Oppo bag.

Photos: 

IMG-7625.thumb.jpg.7465806ded15e9847d55266719410e7c.jpg

IMG-7622.thumb.jpg.75eadfbd49be6a653d5f5196612e8a44.jpg

IMG-7634.jpg.3c73cc114f7ffb19664acaf4fb31f1c2.jpg

IMG-7639.jpg.ff7a75d21f56ce9c5318a2e3e17218f0.jpg

IMG-7640.jpg.5d93c6489c3904e54f1bf14ca576b399.jpg

IMG-7638.jpg.03883e45d3cca89f71debfeaf7b1b523.jpg

Edited by DubbyMcDubs

I want it so bad, but just can't justify it... The Ub820 is good, but these look so sexy 🤤🤤🤤

14 hours ago, Kiwi_steve said:

I want it so bad, but just can't justify it... The Ub820 is good, but these look so sexy 🤤🤤🤤

It will make the perfect Christmas present for yourself 😉

These players are the BEST. 

I've got one and wouldn't thinking of selling. They just do everything and honestly having the HMDI in feature means you can use it as an AVR to hook up other devices which the Panasonic's don't do if I recall correctly. 

GLWTS 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nabsbmx
      Item: KEF LS50
      Price: $1,000
      Item Condition: Very good
      Reason for selling: Upgraded
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:
      I’m selling my KEF LS50’s as I have replaced them with a set of R3's.
      They are in very good with some minor swirl marks in the gloss coating on the top of the cabinets and one chip on the rear edge.
      They come with the original box, manual, and port bungs.
      Local pickup only from Newtown (Sydney).
      Photos:

• By Redterratoo
      Item: New release Tannoy Cheviot Legacy Speakers.
      Price: $7000 ($10,000 New)
      Item Condition: New.
      Reason for selling: Different direction 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: These are the modern reissues of the classic 70’s Cheviots. Purchased from Class A Audio about 6 weeks ago. They have 10-15 hours on them. Have all packaging accessories etc & come with the manufacture warranty. 
      Can do bundle deal with Luxman Amp listed separately. (They do make sweet music together)

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Redterratoo
      Item: Luxman L509u Integrated Amplifier 
      Price: $5100
      Item Condition: Flawless. 
      Reason for selling: Got my eye on other goodies.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: Second owner. Amplifier has very low hours on it ( I’d say around 200 max). Presents in Mint condition.

• By jowls
      Item: Sony ZX300 DAP.
      Price: $450.
      Item Condition: Mint
      Reason for selling: No longer required.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info: As new in box Sony ZX300 DAP. I can also include a 200gb Sandisk microsd for an additional $40.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved..

• By KLEA
      Item: Rolex Daydate
      Price: $26k
      Item Condition: Brand new unworn, full stickers.
      Reason for selling: Unwanted item.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only or buyer organises own courier/shipping.
      Extra Info: I bought this brand new from Oversea Authorised Rolex Dealer with original receipt of $36k in September 2019. Model reference number is 118139, original warranty card, triple boxes & tags, this is a discontinued Rolex, so money can not buy brand new with full stickers. If you are into watch collection, you would know it is hard to get a gent Rolex nowadays & only few Lady Rolex in AD stores.
      There is not even one DD36 118139 for sale in Australia. Only few new DD36 for sale around the world & price at around $28.5-32.5k (with no stickers & date 2017/2018...)
      Also Rolex had increased price on 01.01.2020 from 10-12.5% depending on model. I am happy to meet at Watch maker or Rolex Service Centre to check out the watch.
      This would be a perfect gift for your beloved one.
      Donation of $500 if sold to member.
      Thank you.