Sign in to follow this  
Digital Cinema

FS:Bowers & Wilkins CM9 S2 Floorstanding Speakers Pair Black BRAND NEW

Item: Bowers & Wilkins CM9 S2 Floorstanding Speakers Pair
Location: https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/bowers-wilkins-cm9-s2-floorstanding-speakers-pair.html
Price: $2400 plus Del
Item Condition:
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/bowers-wilkins-cm9-s2-floorstanding-speakers-pair.html

I notice you have a pair of refurb rosenut on your website.....

16 hours ago, swervyn said:

I notice you have a pair of refurb rosenut on your website.....

yes...?

On 10/12/2019 at 10:22 AM, Digital Cinema said:

yes...?

Same price?

What would be the delivery charges for B&W CM9 S2 (Black) to VIC 3133 ?

Cheers.

7 minutes ago, NADbooffa said:

What would be the delivery charges for B&W CM9 S2 (Black) to VIC 3133 ?

Cheers.

A big fat $0

On 11/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, Digital Cinema said:

Name a (reasonable) price and it is yours

oooh, a challenge 😂

Been searching for 683s2 in red cherry for a while but spotted this, happy to pay same price as the black plus $100 delivery to TAS, subject to reason for refurb listing

Hi 

16 hours ago, swervyn said:

oooh, a challenge 😂

Been searching for 683s2 in red cherry for a while but spotted this, happy to pay same price as the black plus $100 delivery to TAS, subject to reason for refurb listing

Just had the warehouse guys check both speakers and they both look brand new with no visible scratches.  There was no reason stated as to why it was refurb, I suspect it was an open box and not a refurb as the condition is 9.5/10 

Rosenut SOLD 

one pair of  black brand new left

Edited by Digital Cinema

17 hours ago, swervyn said:

oooh, a challenge 😂

any interest in these?

https://www.digitalcinema.com.au/jbl-studio-570-floorstanding-loudspeaker-pair.html

5 hours ago, Digital Cinema said:

Rosenut SOLD 

one pair of  black brand new left

Ummm, am i missing something here? Or are you listing them as sold to me??

2 minutes ago, swervyn said:

Ummm, am i missing something here? Or are you listing them as sold to me??

No, someone else has purchased them

4 hours ago, Digital Cinema said:

Well that’s a shame for the guy that you could say was in negotiations for the rosenut pair.

1 hour ago, Hi-Fi Whipped said:

Well that’s a shame for the guy that you could say was in negotiations for the rosenut pair.

It’s probably list online shopping system anyone can click and buy...

16 hours ago, Digital Cinema said:

Wonderful.....glad I bought them to someone elses attention.....

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By oldf%$ker
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Warners Bay State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal as Friend,EFT,Cash on Pickup. Reason for selling: Prefer full sized headphones Further information:

Less than 10 hours use. Pristine/Mint condition. Only 1 set of tips used. Balanced cable never used. Price includes tracked and insured postage.

Plenty of reviews online but to summarize a very rich and full sounding IEM with detailed highs and bass to die for.

Everything including packaging and contents in mint condition.

Photos:

• By CremonaM
      Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, cash on pickup Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      I have a set of Chord Indigo Tuned Aray interconnects for sale in 1m length. RRP $2,800!
      Well renowned for their detail, timing, wide sound stage, separation and controlled powerful Bass, these interconnects are a huge leap forward from the Signature Tuned Aray & just as impressive as the Sarum. Near perfect condition ( I am very fussy with all of my equipment) Original boxes in excellent condition also. Highly recommended set of reference level audio interconnects.

• By zippi
      Item Condition: Used, great condition, mint all round Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Windsor Gardens State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information:
      Canterbury Cannon Freestanding Fireplace

Natural Gas operation. 2 gas level settings. 3 fan speeds. Electrically controlled.

A hefty and capable heater. All the luxury of a woodfire warmth, comfort, look and feel - with none of the hassles. Wonderfully glowing logs and clean dry heat. Realistic eucalypt look logs are permanent. They retain and radiate lots of heat even after the heater has been switched off. Curved double glazed glass.   To clarify - all the flues, ceiling ring,...etc are also included.  
      https://www.cannonappliances.com.au/canterbury-classic-678.html
      https://www.elgas.com.au/appliances/cannon-canterbury-classic-freestanding.html
        Also posted elsewhere (gumtree) at a greater amount.

Photos:

• By Kalincho
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Midland State: Western Australia Payment Method: PayPal, Cash Reason for selling: Google Further information:

Amazon Alexa echo plus (previous generation ) echo spot (previous generation) 2x Mirabella genio Wifi power plug with dual port USB (brand new)
      Great starter kit to home automation, echo plus has Zigbee , Bluetooth and Wifi built in.

Photos:

• By CorzaMoon
      Item Condition: Very good. Just missing 2 rubber feat pads. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Reservoir 3073 State: Victoria Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup, PayID Reason for selling: No longer needed Further information:
      Excellent condition. Small but powerful. Comes with special banana plug connectors and AC power cable. Tested and in perfect working order. No manual (can be downloaded online). Missing 2 of the rubber feet underneath (see photo).
      SPECS: 2x50w stereo power amplifier
      Bi-amping possible 
      Input: RCA Output: Banana plug (4 included)
      Power supply: 230v, 50/60Hz, 200w
      Power consumption (2x50w): 185w
      Dimensions: 21x7x36cm
      Weight: 4.3kg
      Photos: