Sign in to follow this  
migasson

SOLD: FS: Apple MacBook Pro 13" A1989, 16gb RAM

Item:  Apple MacBook Pro 13" A1989, 16gb RAM
Item Condition: Excellent Barely Used
Reason for selling: Not needed
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Yes, it's in excellent condition. I was going to study coding, but as I'm going in a different direction, it's not needed. I'd say I've used it for less then 50 hours. It was bought in 3/6/19, so you'll get the rest of the warranty. It was custom ordered direct from Apple, hence why it has the 16gb RAM option. Rest of the details are in the pics. All boxes, charger, (Including the shipping box it came in) and receipt are included!

256gb ssd, Space Grey

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

SCREEN SHOT 2019-12-06 AT 10.38.16 AM.jpeg

IMG_1950.jpeg

IMG_1951.jpeg

SCREEN SHOT 2019-12-06 AT 10.36.36 AM.jpeg

SCREEN SHOT 2019-12-06 AT 10.36.49 AM.png

Edited by migasson
Details

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By daro
      Item:  Apple MacBook Pro Retina 15" (Mid 2014) 2.8GHz i7 | 16GB | 500GB SSD
      Price: $1600 $1500 (+$35 postage)
      Item Condition: Great condition. Brand new screen and top cover.
      Reason for selling: Upgrade
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal

Extra Info:

I have for sale my MacBook Pro Retina 15 inch. This is the Mid 2014 built-to-order model with the fastest available 2.8GHz i7 quad core CPU, 500GB SSD, 16GB of RAM and dual graphics card. Really nice and powerful machine. 

The laptop is in very good condition with only a few tiny nicks around the edges. The screen and the complete top cover was replaced earlier this year, as part of Apple's recall (known issue with antialiasing coating). So this is a pretty much new screen. All in fully working order (please see the photo with the diagnostics screen). I'm only selling it as I have upgraded to a never model.

Specs highlights:
      - Mid 2014 model
      - Intel i7 Quad-Core 2.8GHz
      - 16GB RAM
      - 500GB SSD
      - 15.4-inch 2880x1800 retina display
      - NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M with 2GB memory

Apple power adapter is included, but I don't have the original box.
      The hard drive was cleaned and fresh macOS Catalina was installed.

Prefer pick up from Lindfield NSW 2070, and please let me know if you'd like to inspect the laptop.
      I can also post to anywhere in Australia (Registered Post).

Photos:

• By Arry74
      Don't know how to explain this but here goes.

I have an Anthem 720 together with 7.1 speakers plus a Panasonic TV plus just purchased an Apple 4K TV device.

Netflix via the TV and the Anthem the sound is awesome, and when I press the mode button it says it is playing in surround sound.

Netflix via the Apple 4K TV it says Dolby Atmos but the sound is no where as good. It stutters and sounds awful and you have to turn the volume up so much to get anywhere close to the same via Netflix on my TV.

Any ideas what this could be?

Cheers

• By Arry74
      I have a Panasonic 4k UHD TV but the interface and app support is poor.

Thinking of getting either an Apple 4K TV or a Roku Ultra 2019 model.

For streaming music and movies, what would you recommend and why.

I have watched a number of reviews but cannot choose one of the other at the moment.

Cheers

• By dolphy
      Item: Apple iPad 6th Gen. 32GB, Wi-Fi + Cellular (Unlocked), 9.7in - Silver (AU Stock)
      Price: $480.00 inc postage (price is firm)
      Item Condition: Brand New In Box, Sealed Never opened
      Reason for selling: I'm helping out my work to move these iPads. We have multiple units on hand and are ready to be shipped. Someone in the office ordered too many and they need to be sold before Christmas. 
      Payment Method: Direct Deposit, will be dispatched once payment has cleared. 
      Extra Info: Its an iPad. Great to use with an Auralic Streamer or to control your Roon network. 

• By Catto
      Item: 15" MacBook Pro Retina (Late 2013), 1TB SSD, 16GB memory, 2.6GHz Core i7, spare charger
      Price: $1350 inc. GST (and a $50 donation to StereoNet if sold through the site!)
      Item Condition: Very good, well cared for, had a brand new keyboard/trackpad/battery two years ago; only minor burrs to edge of metal body, & wear to rubber gasket around screen where you open it; missing two screws from bottom. Includes all original packaging, plus an extra charger as well - one for home, one for the office!
      Reason for selling: Upgraded recently
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash preferred
      Extra Info: I've upgraded my MacBook Pro recently, so my previous one is available if anyone's interested! It's still running well, has been updated to the most recent version of OS X Mojave (10.14.6) since I took the screen shot - because I work as a photographer, I wanted a bit more memory & speed for large batch processing of images. If you have any questions or would like more images let me know! Pick up in Sydney preferred - I'm right near Central Station in Surry Hills. I can include a GST receipt if needed - and happy to make a donation to StereoNet as well!