Sign in to follow this  
Tom Z

FS: Campfire Audio Andromeda IEM's (v1) *new/unused*

Item: Campfire Audio Andromeda IEM's (v1)
Price: Paid $1580 (incl: GST), asking $1000 OBO with *free shipping with tracking anywhere in Australia.
Item Condition: New/Unused
Reason for selling: Unused
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

I have this pair of brand new Andromeda IEM's which I purchased from Addicted to Audio in August, 2016. I intended to use them with an A&K AK300 dap I purchased at the same time, but couldn't find any practical use for this headfi, and instead just used my Iphone & Apple ear buds day to day. So these have just sat in their box unused ever since. They also come with a bonus pack of 4 medium Spinfit tips. Everyone's different, but personally I wouldn't buy used IEM's for hygiene reasons, so hopefully these excellent IEM's can find a good home!

In terms of sound, I auditioned a demo pair extensively at Addicted to Audio with the AK300, and the sound was natural, with good bass and a well proportioned sound stage. I compared the Andromedas to several other IEM's around the same price point, but kept coming back to the Andromedas because of their 'complete', well rounded natural sound. This pair are the V1's, but other SNA'ers have reported they couldn't hear any difference between the V1 and V2 (2019) version.

Another pair of used Andromeda V1's recently sold for $900 on this forum, so I feel like $1000 is fair for a new/unused pair with free tracked shipping, hence my price is firm. Buyer pays the Paypal fee. Comes with all original items + bonus Spinfit tips. Also just a heads up I will be listing the A&K AK300 at a very nice price in the next day or two :).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_4257.JPG

IMG_4270.JPG

IMG_4264.JPG

IMG_4260.JPG

IMG_4258.JPG

Edited by Tom Z
updated thread

Am now open to reasonable offers in the ballpark 🙂

Time for these bad boys to go on Fleabay :yes:

Sign in to follow this