Sign in to follow this  
Paul_B

SOLD: FS: Bluesound Node 2

Item: BlueSound Node 2
Price:  $450 Delivered anywhere in Aus
Item Condition: like new sat in the box most of it’s life I have had it about 1yr
Reason for selling: no longer used and going to waste.  
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal,  Bank Transfer 
Extra Info: 

Photos: 
64426AF9-988A-44DF-B744-824B9625B1F9.thumb.jpeg.fe4a8fc5978d3f270bde121a4a3f27f3.jpegFC4ACBF5-1354-4B53-9ECD-743F62BCBBBB.thumb.jpeg.f0d675fe2ba4a5f75bd6e8f9f52ad852.jpeg034AD731-3BCC-4C11-A198-661FC25BDA9F.thumb.jpeg.909d69917b59626019f5fe6f2cd3c4d7.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KTV
      Item: Bluesound node 2i white
      Price: $699 (free shipping Australia wide)
      Item Condition: As new (purchased 2 months ago) used only for 2 weeks or so
      Reason for selling: NLR 
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      hi all, 
      For sale is a BLUESOUND  NODE 2i (latest model) only purchased 2 months ago and no longer required as i have upgraded to something else better,

Thank you all, 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By DigitalDave
      Item: Bluesound Node 2 (white)
      Price: $450 including postage Australia wide
      Item Condition: Excellent - no visible marks and perfect working condition
      Reason for selling: Surplus to requirements
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Bank transfer,  or Paypal (buyer to pay fees)
      Extra Info: This is a brilliant streamer (also has built in DAC but I never used it) that I no longer need. Very easy to setup and very stable control software app make this a pleasure to use for streaming from your local libraries of stored music, Tidal, Spotify, digital radio etc. 

Comes with all original packaging and cables and manuals. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By 08Boss302
      Just wondering if anyone else is having major issues with Tidal and or their Bluesound this weekend or over the past week?
      Constant buffering when streaming Tidal either using cellular data out and about or at home via bluesound (which is hardwired via ethernet)
      A mate who lives over an hour away having same issues using Tidal and his Bluesound and am wondering if others have issues too?

Spotify and Qoboz work no issue via the Bluesound but Tidal works fine for my mate using his Yamaha so is the issue a Tidal and Bluesound compatability thing or more a Tidal issue given streaming tidal to my phone presents issues too.

I have sent a requet to Tidal and am waiting for a reply.

All the usual checks been done re connections etc, I am confident that is not the problem given my net speed and all other wired or WiFi devices in the home work flawlessly.

Will be interested to see if anyone else has been paying for the privage of frustration this weekend...