Sign in to follow this  
mrf0ster

RELIST FS: PRICE DROP Dynaudio C4 Platinum Speakers (MOCCA)

Item: Dynaudio C4 Platinum Speakers (Mocca)
Price: 16K  $15500.00   
Item Condition: Mint!
Reason for selling: Change in personal circumstances
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only
Extra Info> Surely someone wants to spoil themselves for Xmas! Last change before they get packed away before my new placement OS. 

It is with the utmost regret and disappointment that I am selling the most amazing speakers I have ever owned. Due to a change in personal circumstances I can no longer keep these babies. I have only owned these for 5 months, and have been running them through a Primaluna Integrated tube amp. They are stunningly musical to my ears and I am sure the first to hear them will want them.

The speakers are absolutely unmarked and as new. I doubt they have even broken in yet. I am open to any reasonable offer.

Thank you.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_0425.JPG

Edited by mrf0ster
PRICE DROP AGAIN

If only I had the space. I loved the mid and top of my C2 Signatures but the bottom end didn't quite get there - no such issue here with C4. New owner will ubdoubtably be very happy with end game musical speakers. 

Plenty of bottom end in theses Kym. A truly regretful sale.

Hook these speakers to a parasound A21+  and watch these speakers sing. They need power to control bottom end. 

One day, C4s like these will be mine. Unfortunately, now is not that time.

Terribly sorry to hear that it is a forced sale and hope that things turn around for you soon.

These are a great pair of speakers. Love the pair I own. GLWTS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By russell66
      Item:  Sony STR DH810 AV Receiver 
      L ocation: Perth
      Price: $300
      Item Condition: Good condition, works well.
      Reason for selling: No Longer Required.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: What Hi FI product of the year, comes with remote and set up mic. Post would be about $30 - $40.

Feel free to make offers, I want to sell, I don't get offended and it costs me nothing to say no.

• By wanta911
      Item: Metrum Acoustics Pavane (level 1)
      Price: $3500
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Too many DACs
      Extra Info:

Preference will be given to local sale as I prefer buyers to know exactly what they are purchasing and have the opportunity to test. If no interest locally, I will post at cost.

I am the original owner. Bought in February 2016 from Addicted to Audio. The DAC is in excellent condition and has been a wonderful mainstay in my setup. One of the RCA outputs will turn with some light pressure but it has been like that from day one and does not affect playback. Local buyers are welcome to inspect & test, just send me a private message. I am tied up most Sundays until 2:00pm but available after that as well as Monday to Friday evenings and Saturdays.  
      Please be patient if sending a message, I do not live at my computer desk.

• By climbingrose
      Item:  Marantz PM6004 Integrated Amp
      Price: 300
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Moving to Sonos system
      Extra Info:
      I'm the original owner of this excellent integrated amp. It sounds wonderful and pairs exceptionally well with my Kef XQ20. However we've moved to a new house and are in the process of switching to Sonos based audio system. I'm selling all the gears that I've been collecting over the year. 

This amp is used in my old study room for occasional music playback.

• By Lachie7
      Item: Revo sunnies
      Price: $75 inc postage, happy to do less for pick up or drop off,  Inc $5 sna donation from sale. 
      Item Condition: Used,  well cared for. 6/10
      Reason for selling: Too many pairs,  Big sur rca calling...
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only/ meet you in Eastern Suburbs

Extra Info: Beautiful Italian drivers glasses. Scratch free,  Polarized, hydrophobic (water beading) glass lense.

Mirrored  brown/purple,  neutral vision perfect for casual and driving.

Aluminium/ metal frame. Very comfortable glasses,  suit most faces,  think Oakley wire series. 

Comes with an Oakley soft case and I will mail in an Oakley vault case if wanted. 

Last photo is of style no.  bridge and other measurements. 

Can send more pics if you'd like
      Photos: 

• By doogie44
      Item: Pair of Genalex Gold Lion (Russian) KT-88 NOW SOLD ; Pair of Svetlana 'Winged C' 6L6GC NOW SOLD; Pair of 6p3p Shuguang valves
      Price: KT-88 pair $65; 6L6GC pair $70; 6p3p pair $15. Postage extra (very well-padded box)
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Not using
      Extra Info: The KT-88s came with my second-hand Elekit valve amp and I have used them for less than 50 hours (I estimate they have plenty of life left). The Svetlanas I bought here unused on SNA, and have given them some 20-30 hours. The 6p3ps came with my Line Magnetic integrated as drivers and I haven't used them at all. After experimenting, I have settled into using EL-34s in my Elekit, although all these valves on sale sounded very good. Purely my preference. If a pentode lover wants all the items I'll throw in the Shuguangs for free.