Item: Voodoo Black Diamond AUS Power Cable 4ft with a 10Amp AUS plug

Price: $600 rrp $1600

Item Condition: Excellent

Reason for selling: not being used

Payment Method: Pickup - or courier - cash etc

Extra Info:

• Australian plug  10Amp AUS plug
  • Please note that the box says cable is 15A - this is the cable rating not the plug
  • Power Cable
  • 4 feet ...measured at 1300mm (box says "4 ft / 1.8m" - I think the Americans cannot convert feet to metres)

20191031_114106.jpg.4bb24d2158ea6c851ea8ba1fc8a33669.jpg

20191031_114142.jpg.6c7a0563516281ebf4e3c8d90ab61261.jpg

• Love 2
  • 4 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Magnumforce
      Item Condition: Near Perfect Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Wollongong State: NSW Payment Method: Bank Transfer , Cash on pick up Reason for selling: Upgrade ! Further information:
       Here I have available an Absolutely Beautiful Pair of Bowers & Wilkins 804S Speakers in Very nice condition .
      Rosenut in Colour . 
      They sounds amazing but only selling due to a major upgrade ! 
      They have been serviced by B&W in Sydney a couple of years back .when they Still were  under warranty . 
      Only a couple of minor marks as per pics . 
      New Price to replace are around $13000 
      Great opportunity to get into B&Ws 800 top line speaker range . 
      The original packaging is included for safe shipping .... 
      NEGOTIABLE ... 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Syrot
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: DUTTON PARK State: QLD Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Leftover from media room upgrade Further information:

Niles Audio HD-LCR  in wall speaker.

Left over from my in-wall installations in my media room.  Can be set up as mains, centre or surrounds. One speaker only. I did not buy the grill kit or mounting kit. I do believe the HD-LCR still can be purchased for $500 locally new.   

New and unused.  Box was opened to show people the unit.

General
      Family High Def
      Woofer Size5.25 (Inches)
      Frequency Response65Hz — 21kHz +/-3dB
      Impedance4 (Ohms)
      Power Handling150 (Watts)
      Sensitivity89 (dB)
      Dimensions8-1/4" x 14-1/2"
      Hole Cutout Dimensions7-1/8" x 13-1/4"
      Depth Behind Wall3-1/2" (assumes 1/2" drywall)

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved You understand that a reasonable donation for selling fees is expected upon successful sale of your item

• By Alanpartridge
      Item Condition: As New Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth 6034 State: WA Payment Method: Paypal, EFT Reason for selling: Not needed Further information:

Kef Porsche Design Space One Noise Cancelling Headphones.
      As new - battery inserted to test the noise cancelling function for a few minutes.
      I decided to keep my current headphones.
      Note - these are wired headphones.
      Included all luxurious packaging.

Can post for &18

• By helotoby
      Item Condition: Both working Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: RINGWOOD NORTH State: VIC Payment Method: Cash Paypal eft Reason for selling: Nlr Further information:
      ETI 4000 classis Australian Speakers
      1m x 40 cm x 35 cm
      4 way with sourced Phillips drivers

Massive crossover (see attachment)

All drivers work perfectly 
      Some water damage to bottom of cabinets but repairable

amazing sounding statement speakers 
      grilles supplied.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By elmura
      Item Condition: New Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Oran Park State: NSW Payment Method: All payment methods. Paypal add 2.6%. Delivery extra. Reason for selling: Clearing space  
      In Ceiling Subwoofer
      8" woofer, 8-ohm, built in filter, 35Hz response
      One benefit of a ceiling sub is that you reduce room modes because the large surface (infinite baffle) and zero distance to one wall both benefit evenness of response throughout the area. This can be of use in a home theatre by adding more subs to even out the response throughout, or where you have ceiling speakers already and want to add some bass.

Runs off a regular speaker amplifier channel with speaker cable. Cutting template included

Since it has a back cover for dust protection and enhanced bass, you could potentially use it as a standalone small room subwoofer without putting it into a ceiling. It's quite heavy for a ceiling speaker (2.4kg), with a big magnet, steel cage and has a passive copper inductor for filtering high frequencies.

My Tip:  After cutting a hole in the ceiling, cut out a matching hole in a small sheet of MDF, particleboard or plywood and place above the plasterboard ceiling, then screw the whole assembly to that for stability, strength, and spread the load over a larger area. Use white tipped screws to disguise them, or touch up your screws after fitting.

Postage is $16.