Sign in to follow this  
Tweaky

GT Sports get new Lewis Hamilton challenge

I hate starting up a game only to find that it needs to update before it will start, so I religiously check the most likely suspects that will have a update every Friday.

I just found that Grand Turismo Sports have a new V 1.50 update 888mb, which I'm downloading ATM.

Usually while these updates are downloading, I do a search to see what they contain.

Well V 1.50 has a beauty, it's called the Lewis Hamilton challenge, where he has set PB's on certain tracks and you have to try and beat him.

It says in the link below that is a 'Purchasable DLC', but I just checked at the PStore and it isn't listed, so I suspect it will be put up shortly......sounds cool, get those steering wheels and pedals dusted off !

EDIT: I just finished downloading the update, and if you click on the Challenge section of the game the Lewis Hamilton option appears, and asks if you want to visit the PStore to purchase the unlock code, which is priced at $12 or $13

Check out how wide Lewis Hamilton's eyes are while he is playing the game in the video below, you can see he is really going for it !

WCCFTECH.COM

GT Sport update 1.50 has been rolled out, which adds the Lewis Hamilton Time Challenge DLC alongside news cars, GT League...

Edited by Tweaky

OK, I just had a look at the tracks, and there are 10 of them, although I'm not sure what car he is using I strongly suspect it is a Mercedes AMG of some type.

Here are the tracks and Lewis's PB lap times.

Dragon Tail Seaside 1:37.094

Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP 1:55.455

Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit 1:22.965

Willow Springs International Raceway : Big Willow 1:11.308

Suzuka Circuit 1:58.508

Autodromo Nazionale Monza 1:46.972

Mount Panorama 2:01.477

Autodromede Interlagos 1:30.923

Nurburgring GP 1:55.368

Nurburgring Nordschleife 5:40.622

I just found that when you open one of the tracks within the challenge, a short video with Lewis describing the track and the best way to approach it plays...Brilliant

Edited by Tweaky

I've stayed away from the GT franchise after they made my official GT steering wheel - non official and dropped the usb driver support for it.

On 05/12/2019 at 8:52 PM, keinesorge said:

I've stayed away from the GT franchise after they made my official GT steering wheel - non official and dropped the usb driver support for it.

I don't blame you, that's both stupid and rude.