Sign in to follow this  
hiradi

FS : ROGERS LS3/5a original BBC Studio Monitor speakers

Item: ROGERS LS3/5a original BBC Studio Monitor speakers.
Price: 1950.00
Item Condition: used 
Reason for selling: winter years 
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

This is a original , one owner pair , of ROGERS LS3/5a BBC Studio Monitor speakers....bought in 1986 and left in cologne with my mother until 7 years ago...

The much wanted 15 Ohm version , matching serial numbers of course and all original scratches , but nothing too bad at all ...the top could be re-sanded...???...they had a very easy life and never been abused ...speaker terminals have been replaced , one broke by removalist over there , all original cables left inside... postage included...!!!! more pictures available on request...!!!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Rogers front.jpg

crossover.jpg

Rogers left side.jpg

Rogers right side.jpg

both Rogers.jpg

Rogers top 1.jpg

Rogers front1.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By redrich2000
      Item: Mr Speakers/DCA DUMMER XLR cable
      Price: $130
      Item Condition: used
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info: Only used a few weeks. Postage negotiable.

• By Essence
      Item: Soekris dac1421 discrete R2R DAC
      Price: $1500 firm.
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Bank Transfer
      Extra Info: Have all original packaging, also will include USB to TTL Serial Cable for filter rolling/updating firmware. Also I preordered this after the dac1541 review, low double digits serial number.
       + will include Apple Remote 
      Photos: 

• By ChrisHooton
      Item: THE BEATLES COLLECTION 14LP BLUE BOX SET 
      Price: PRICE REDUCED DOWN, NOW I’M ONLY ASKING $275
      Item Condition: AS DESCRIBED BELOW 
      Reason for selling: SCALING DOWN 
      Payment Method: Pickup or Postage is fine , Cash or Paypal 😁
      Extra Info:

Up for grabs in this post is 

The Beatles Collection 14LP Blue Box Set 

LP01: Please Please Me
      LP02: With The Beatles
      LP03: A Hard Day's Night
      LP04: Beatles For Sale
      LP05: Help! 
      LP06: Rubber Soul 
      LP07: Revolver 
      LP08: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band 
      LP10/11: The Beatles
      LP11: Yellow Submarine
      LP12: Abbey Road 
      LP13: Let It Be 
      LP14: Rarities 

Picture form part of the description !! 

Vinyl is in Near Mint Condition, Most look to be unplayed. Sleeves are all in excellent condition 
      Outer box has two corner tears (as pictured ) on the top end of the box, you’ll find this with lots of these box sets as they weren’t made square so when the lid is placed on the box it has to be the right way around. 

Price revised down 
      Asking price is now only $275
      Pickup from Jannali or Caringbah NSW or alternatively is can post it anywhere 

Payment via cash or PayPal is fine

Please check out all my other listings , which also include 2 other box sets . One of which is Led Zeppelin - How the West was won 
      &
      David Gilmour- Live at Pompeii 

Cheers for looking 😁

• By Piano Black
      Item: Sonos Connect Wyred4Sound modification model
      Price: $600
      Item Condition: Excellent 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Extra Info:

For sale in my Sonos Connect with Wyred4Sound modification. This dramatically improves the sound quality. These units had a RRP of $1,399. This unit is classified as a “modern product” by Sonos (see photo) ie, is not a “legacy product”. 

I used this with a Isotek power cable and a Wireworld Supanova 7 cable into a Qutest DAC for very impressive results. You can check the reviews by John Darko both on the modded unit and power cable upgrade etc.

If you know what the Wyred4Sound Remedy is, this model essentially has the Remedy built in. I used the Remedy with LPS with a standard connect and this model simplified my set up. The Remedy itself sells for over $500 and has been well reviewed.

Comes with original box, power cable, 2x white RCA cables (never used). 

From the Deep Hertz Audio website:

“The SONOS Connect is a fabulous product. Massive amounts of time have spent on design and It has one of the best interfaces around. It's obvious of the efforts put into the functionality of the unit, and not so much into the audio quality. This is where we come in! This is indeed a product worthy of a Wyred 4 Sound modification. We can transform this great product into a killer sonic bargain. Why? Because it's built well, has many bells, but no whistles. We will make up for the last 20% that makes the product a joy to listen to.

This upgrade entirely replaces the mediocre Cirrius Logic CODAC and the associated high jitter clocks. The mod was designed to integrate the SONOS system into a high end audio system through an outboard Digital to Analog Converter. This new custom board is installed in the SONOS and directly converts the I²S into up-sampled SPDIF. This new ultra clean low jitter signal is now available through both the Coax and Optical digital outputs. The SPDIF output's sample rate can be factory configured to 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96kHz.
      The sonic benefits are quite dramatic. An entire level of low level grunge (harsh) is removed from the sound. This improves the low level detail and imaging. The bass is now much tighter and controlled inner detail and transient attack are both greatly improved. It is important to note that the modification does not allow the SONOS to play high resolution files. It does greatly improve the sonic quality of the digital outputs. The upgraded SONOS Connect in our system streaming lossless ripped CD's over our 100Mbps network, is now a true high-end source. 

·        High-end sample rate converter made by TI
      ·        Low jitter clock with less than .5ps jitter
      ·        Low noise power supply for the clock and SR
      ·        Micro processor controller
      ·        Input & output digital buffers”

• By chimchimster
      Item: Dynaco SCA-35 Integrated Tube Amp
      Price: $900.00
      Item Condition: Used
      Reason for selling: Too many amps
      Payment Method: Pickup or I can Post - Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: This integrated amp works great and has a phono section. It has been re-capped last year with high-spec components and tested. It sounds great. Nice and warm. They are all vintage tubes.
      Specifications
      Power output: 17.5 watts per channel into 8Ω (stereo)
      Frequency response: 20Hz to 20kHz
      Total harmonic distortion: 1%
      Input sensitivity: 4mV (MM), 1000mV (line)
      Signal to noise ratio: 70dB (MM), 80dB (line)
      Valve complement: 2 x 12AX7, 2 x 7199, 4 x 6BQ5/EL-84/7189
      Finish: champagne gold anodized aluminium front panel
      This is a USA 120volt. 
      Please see the photos for details. I can ship this at buyers cost.