SHF Mona Vale

Naim Nova Integrated Amplifier Streamer

Item: Naim Nova integrated Amplifier Streamer
Price: 4200
Item Condition: Excellent
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Available is Naim's Unity Nova all in one media streaming amplifier, if you know the brand then you know how good this is, lots of high current power to drive any speaker available, exceptional build quality DAC and streaming capabilities, sold new by us and less than 8months old, client purchased this along with Focal Sopra N02 in stunning red, rega RP6, phono and audio rack, but circumstances has led to client needing to relocate and now the system is up for sale, we are selling as individual components but happy do discuss the sale as a system. Naim Nova in excellent as new condition RRP $7900 so the price represents amazing value. please call us to discuss on 0411844777

fullsizeoutput_ae76.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_ae79.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_ae7e.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_a7a2.jpeg

How much is that?

what materials it's made of and what are the dimensions ?

Cheers.

On 23/12/2019 at 5:37 PM, NADbooffa said:

Hi, I am interested in the audio rack. Is that still for sale?

Cheers.

2 hours ago, NADbooffa said:

How much is that?

what materials it's made of and what are the dimensions ?

Cheers.

2 hours ago, NADbooffa said:

The sale is for the naim amplifier and not for the hifi rack. Not everything in picture in the FS classifieds is for sale. 

Neo

1 hour ago, wiredforsound said:

Looks like the speaker is for sale

Well spotted and it’s speakers, that’s why it’s listed in a separate advertisement like this one

Neo

Edited by Neo

Hi Neo I am interested in the streamer is the price negotiable thanks 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gremrock
      Item: Musical Fidelity V Dac II (Version 2), 4m Premium HDMI Cable
      Price:  $200 FOR DAC ---$75 for HDMI Respectively, including post. 
      Item Condition: Very Good -Dac --- Brand New - Lead
      Reason for selling: Sold Transport (Buying CD player), never got around to needing the long HDMI lead, projector Idea fell apart.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:

Musical Fidelity V Day version 2, USB , COAX, OPTICAL Inputs. Very nice sound, honestly could have been happy to keep it for sound, but want a single box CD player for simplicity. (And have one now..)

HDMI Lead is the platinum series from Crest, I've had it in a box for a while, box says it supports 4K, 3D ETC so should suit all current formats. These were Around $200 new, but I just don't need a 4M cable, so have invested in a 2M to go to TV (No space for a projector in our house).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Neo
      Item: Comsol cat6 Ethernet cable 15m (2 available)
      Price: $40 for both 
      Item Condition:9/10
      Reason for selling: nlr
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash
      Extra Info:

Photos:

• By LeeVit
      Item: McChanson Kt88
      Price: $500
      Item Condition: Used 
      Reason for selling:NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup Postage - Cash, Paypal + fees bank transfer COD Only
      Extra Info: 1 input not working - loose wire. No major dings a cosmetic flaws. 2 sets of KT88 various driver tubes included. SET - U/L switching.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Nay99
      Item:
      Price: $390 FIRM
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: 6 months of use then been in storage for a few years. Item no longer needed.
      Payment Method: Paypal ONLY
      Extra Info: Tested and everything works well.  Inputs: 3 Outputs: 2 (for biamping)  No Manual and DOES NOT Included the 12volt DC power supply.  Shipping for free within Australia.

• By kda
      Item: SOLD: Vincent SA-T8 PREAMP
      Price:  $1300
      Item Condition: very good
      Reason for selling: consolidated two systems
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: 
      This highly regarded preamp was purchased at the end of 2012 for $2200. I have since consolidated two systems and decided to keep a recently repaired Balanced Audio Technology preamp. The Vincent sounds great and is in excellent condition. However, the tubes are original and will likely  need replacing soon. Includes remote, manual and original packaging, but no power cord.

Prefer pickup at my location in the southern Gold Coast. It can easily be installed in my current system if you want a listen. Will ship at cost.