FS: Monitor Audio Complete 5.0 Silver System

Item: 1 x Silver Centre, 2 x Silver 6 Floor standing speakers (L&R), 2 x Silver FX Surrounds (complete 5.0 system)
Price: $2000
Item Condition: Excellent, pristine
Reason for selling: Moved House decided to sell as complete package.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: This is an entire 5.0 speaker system at an excellent price. It includes the following:  silver 6 L/R floor standing speakers, Silver Centre and Silver FX Surrounds. This is the 5th generation silver series (i.e. the previous model to the current silver series). They are in a luxurious gloss black - the finish is spectacular and and monitor audio are regarded as having great speaker finishes. They were purchased in 2016 and are in pristine condition (inspection welcome)- they have the balance of the 5 year warranty and I have all receipts. They are great sounding speakers for both music and movies. They have never even been misused or pushed hard. These speakers cost me around $5000 new. They are all tonally matched with matching 6 inch bass drivers and gold c cam tweeters. I am only selling because we have bought a new house and I made a deal with my wife. I would give up the 5.1 setup to fit better in the new house but I was allowed to get an upgraded 3.1 setup. The sub I use is not included in the sale. Pickup will be from my address near Wollongong. I am happy to deliver for free though in the greater Sydney or even Canberra area just ask me and we can work something out.

Buyer will not be disappointed! Happy to take further photos or accommodate an inspection.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_5751.jpeg

IMG_5750.jpeg

IMG_5747.jpeg

IMG_5748.jpeg

IMG_5749.jpeg

• Like 1