Tidal Hi-Fi - 4 months for AUD$1.99

Guest jakeyb77
17 minutes ago, ray4410 said:

highest quality streaming,tidals top tier sound quality.

Chucked mine in recently... I find better music on Spotify. Got sick of rap being pushed down my neck. 

3 hours ago, jakeyb77 said:

Chucked mine in recently... I find better music on Spotify. Got sick of rap being pushed down my neck. 

I know who owns Tidal, but don't understand why they push the rap/hiphop/urban thing so much at the front end when my listening profile is so different.

Anyhoo using 2 sets of emails and credit cards, I get a pretty good run of these deals switching between Spotify and Tidal. Perfect timing as my last Spotify deal is about to end in a couple of days ?

Guest jakeyb77
2 minutes ago, zenikoy said:

I know who owns Tidal, but don't understand why they push the rap/hiphop/urban thing so much at the front end when my listening profile is so different.

Anyhoo using 2 sets of emails and credit cards, I get a pretty good run of these deals switching between Spotify and Tidal. Perfect timing as my last Spotify deal is about to end in a couple of days ?

Don’t get me wrong, I am a huge rap/r&b fan, well I was until they all started drinking cough syrup, but the algorithm is all wrong. And yes we know why. 
I just found that with Spotify I get a lot of really good suggested music I would never otherwise find. 
Sounds like you have it sorted ?

6 hours ago, zenikoy said:

hmmm getting this when I try (16 hours after email)

image.png.8ad30615616197b1b7156aeda600fc5c.png

this link worked 

OFFER.TIDAL.COM

or just cut and paste this into google and it should bring up a URL

"Experience 120 days of TIDAL for only AUD 1.99. Your payment method will be automatically charged. After the promotional period, keep listening"

like most here, I gave it away because of the rap crap advertising. I just built a streamer PC and its perfect timing to compare SQ with Spotify 

1 hour ago, GTA007 said:

When I try to sign up to the AUD$1.99 deal, it says Tidal Standard and not Tidal HiFi?

No idea, I signed up this morning and just checked the app and I have hifi and master 

Edited by Hytram

Guest jakeyb77
Just now, zenikoy said:

All good and signed up to Tidal HiFi again till March 20. Forgot to turn on my VPN and pretend I was in Australia ? 

G’Day mate! Forgot you were OS. Hope it’s all going well. 

4 minutes ago, jakeyb77 said:

G’Day mate! Forgot you were OS. Hope it’s all going well. 

All going well. Shipping container is somewhere on the Indian Ocean, so streaming sources for my JBL Flip speaker are vital!