Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just bought a used BBQ and found this rack thingie in the bottom of the cabinet and I haven't seen one before.

Is it something used with a BBQ somehow?




Edited by Grumpy
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Peter the Greek said:

What are its dimensions? does it fit standing inside the BBQ? (assuming it has a hood)





2 hours ago, blybo said:

Rib rack?

Thanks for the replies.

The rack when opened stands about 30 cm high and the lid hits it.

Ribs ? Maybe, or scewers ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...