Sign in to follow this  
Cafad

FS: Technical Brain TB-Zero/Int

Item:  One Technical Brain TB-Zero/Int (integrated amp)
Price:  $14,600 (including postage within Oz)
Item Condition: Very good, no obvious scratches or marks.  Fully operational.
Reason for selling:  I'm trying to consolidate my gear.  Thought I had a buyer for this amp but unfortunately that sale didn't end up happening so I thought I would list it officially and see what happens.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:  I have the original box.  Please note this amp does not have a remote control function.  

More information available in the links below.  Note the Technical Brain website is in Japanese and will need translation.

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/251642-technical-brain-tb-zeroint-review/

http://www.technicalbrain.co.jp/products_tb_zero_int.htmls

https://www.stereo.net.au/forums/topic/263126-terry-o-and-cafads-integrated-amp-challenge/page/4/

Pics:  

IMG_1131.thumb.JPG.b7a1cab0a1cfa54522491b0ffb781a3a.JPGIMG_1132.thumb.JPG.cbca33a568d0a574f13bdb6c07104470.JPGIMG_1133.thumb.JPG.1d2eaed670ae09848980622e16ae852a.JPG

Oh wow. Didn't think you would ever sell this. That's a great amp for a great price, GLWTS mate ;) 

Yeah, there'll be a few others up for sale soon too.  I'm just not as enthusiastic for the hobby as I used to be, time to consolidate and downsize as I start to look for another way to spend my spare time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oakamps
      Item Condition: GOOD Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Woodford State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: No Need for the Amp Further information:
       The Amplifier Has Had all Resistors that have drifted more than 10% all coupling Capacitors and 90% of the electrolytic capacitors that had drifted more than 10% of there nominated Value , all tubes have been tested for good condition and all pots flushed and Lubricated. The unit is fitted with Magnetic and Ceramic phono inputs as well as Auxillary good for cd and Tuner inputs . 8 and 16 ohm output options delivered from A&R Ultralinear 12 watt output transformers . The amp seems to be made around 1965 and is an all Australian classic Alex Encel built amplifier. The unit sound greats and would be good in any one classic amp collection.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.75/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
      Reasonably rare 30th Anniversary low output MC cartridge from Audio Technica. Probably sits between the OC9 series and the ART9/MC33 series. Not too sure. 

It has a gold-plated Beryllium cantilever with a nude square-shank ML (micro linear) stylus.

Very low hours (less than 50) as it was a curiosity for me just to try it on my Yamaha PF1000. I quite enjoyed it but gravitated back to my Coral MC collection and then sold the PF1000 and took a holiday from playing vinyl for a few years. So this AT MC has been stashed away with the rest of my collection.

All accessories are there. The box is good but a little scuffed - maybe 8.5/10.

Happy to post with extra packaging and insurance cover to keep it safe at agreed extra cost.

Photos:

• By Igotmearecord
      Item Condition: 9.5/10 Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Tura Beach State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal friends, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Downsizing and rationalising Further information:
      Low output MC cartridge with vdH stylus. Less than 50 hours on the clock. I probably didn't give it a chance to run in and warm up but I preferred my Garrott Bros modified Coral MC81. It is quite respected and well reviewed.

As seen in the photos, it has all the accessories in the packaging. The mounting screws are there but have been used. The cardboard outer box is about 8/10 as it is a bit scuffed.

Photos:

• By Yarrum78
      Item Condition: Excellent Original Condition Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Mitchelton State: Queensland Payment Method: Eft or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Surplus to my needs The Thorens TD 160 Super was the top end model of the 160 Series. This premium Thorens model was not manufactured in great numbers, in fact there's a business that creates these as reproductions from standard 160's.

For those who don’t know, what made the Super model the Super was a heavier platter, and a 'floating suspension' system. The platter and main bearing are supported on a secondary chassis which is spring-mounted to isolate it not only from the main case and external forces but also from vibrations of the motor. To preserve pickup/platter geometry, the pickup arm board is also mounted directly on to this sub-chassis. It also has internal dampening to benefit sound quality and a base cover. 

This particular TT is unmolested, with perhaps only the plugs replaced. I haven't used it regular for the last 3 years and it probably should be lubricated. A belt is provided and is still supple and should serve you for many years. 

It currently has a Denon103R fitted. I am happy to remove that if you want to save yourself some money. The cart has had less than 100 hours use.

Some minor imperfections do exist:
      There are some small nicks in the particle board base a long one side, they are not visible from the front. The lid needs a polish, but there are no deep gouges. The hinges need some adjustment to hold the lid in place if opened beyond 90 degrees.   
      Pickup preferred. For serious buyers I can demo the TT connected to a Weston Time Machine and a pair of Zu Audio Omen Bookshelf speakers.

Any questions, please feel free message me.

Photos:

• By Johnno2017
      Item Condition: Great Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: 2210 State: New South Wales Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Upgrading through the chain Further information: 

These speaker cables are the current version, rrp is about USD 1400.00. It measures longer than 2.5m much closer to 3m.

Photos: