FS: Amphion 3LS Loudspeakers Ex Demo

Item: Amphion Argon 3LS Loudspeakers
Price: $4,395

(current new RRP $6,295) 
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Ex Demo
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, Credit Card, Bank Transfer
Extra Info:

Upgraded with latest crossovers, mint condition in White.

Following Amphion’s fast-growing popularity among the world’s top audio engineers, we decided to apply this gained know-how to our home audio products. We believe that the quality of the speakers used for enjoying music in the home should not be any different from professional studio monitors.

This approach was applied to the Argon3LS floorstanding speaker. The Argon3LS integrates real studio technology, possessing all the virtues and qualities of Amphion’s studio monitors such as precise 3D imaging, extreme detailwide sweet spot and phenomenal musicality.

Comes with 6 months Warranty.

Operating principle
Two-way, passive radiatior

Drivers
1″ titanium tweeter
6½” aluminum woofer

Weight
22 kg (49 lbs)

Crossover point
1600 Hz

Sensitivity
85 dB

Frequency response
30 – 25.000 Hz -6dB

Power recommendation
50 – 150 W

Handmade in Finland

IMG_8609.thumb.JPG.94f7f313bce0584299772d3f7e93bdc7.JPGIMG_8610.thumb.JPG.e20e6f5fe9aa67f7f1b436975f3432fd.JPGIMG_8603.thumb.JPG.84f5284618ebaea26393e7dd847e65f9.JPGIMG_8612.thumb.JPG.e0585fa7bc180848c33d791d62219433.JPGIMG_8602.thumb.JPG.c9fc7682f8d99c65b2229be74802afc8.JPG

Edited by HiFi Collector Adelaide

I love my Amphions. Super fast and clean 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tortello77
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Coburg North State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information: mint condition with original box, remote and instructions. Very rare, 100 watts rms, very powerful and solid.
      review here:

https://www.tnt-audio.com/ampli/rotel1070_e.html

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved
    • By LWA Staff
      Item Condition: Demonstration Model Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Lane Cove State: New South Wales Payment Method: Credit Cards, Bank Transfer, Cash, PayPal, ZipPay Reason for selling: Retailer Further information:  This Stax SRH-009 reference electrostatic earspeaker has been a demonstration model for us seeing only very light duty. Think of it in as new condition and comes with all it's packaging etc. This model has just been discontinued with the replacement (SHR-009S) selling for $7,750. The RRP on the SHR-009 is $6,800 but we have reduced this unit to $5,500. Incredible value for what are arguably one of the most transparent, detailed, and accomplished pair of headphones available anywhere in the world today. 
      *Please note that all Stax electrostatic earspeakers need a dedicated headphone amplifier to drive them...meaning you cant use them directly with your smart phone or Stereo due to different voltage and currents requirements as well as the unique 5 pin connector. We are happy to help headphone amp requirements and options*
      Key Specs: 
      Type: push-pull electrostatic circular sound element, open-air type enclosure
      Frequency response: 5 – 42,000Hz
      Electrostatic capacitance: 110pF (including cable)
      Impedance: 145kΩ (including cable, at 10kHz)
      Sound pressure sensitivity: 101dB / input 100Vr.m.s. / 1kHz
      Maximum sound pressure level: 118dB / 400Hz
      Bias voltage: 580V DC
      Right/left channel indication: ‘L’ and ‘R’ indicated on the arc assembly (inside head spring), solid line (left) and dotted line (right) on the cable
      Earpad: real leather (skin touching portion), high-quality artificial leather (surrounding portion)
      Cable: silver-coated 6N (99.9999%) OFC parallel 6-strand, low-capacity special wide cable, 2.5m full length
      Weight: 596g (including cable), 454g (without cable)

• By :) Go Away (:
      Item Condition: 9/10: Excellent Shipping Options: Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Oran Park State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal as a friend Reason for selling: NLR Further information:
      Up for sale is a single QED X-Tube XT-40 Aircore Technology speaker cable in 1 meter length. Please not one end is shorter than other as it was a custom made speaker to fit my centre channel snuggly. These are factory terminated with QED Airlock banana plugs.
      With my recent change in HT room, I need a longer cable for my centre channel, thus the sale.
      Photos:

• By Eagleeyes
      Item Condition: Excellent - almost mint Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Perth State: Western Australia Payment Method: EFT Reason for selling: Changed system   Pre amp sold so power amp and power supply in crates left, just updated to plus model and current rrp is $16595   High end , high quality 2 box power amp and power supply. Heavy as anything and simply stunning looks and sound. I have the 2 solid wooden original crates so shipping can be arranged (at the purchaser's cost and risk).    Hand made from the best quality components in Serbia , huge price reduction from new model.   https://krispyaudio.com.au/products/trafomatic-eos-power-amplifier.html     Lots reviews but maybe this sums up the amps so well. Modern thinking state of the art components and workshop and an owner hell bent on making musical instruments.   https://www.monoandstereo.com/2014/12/trafomatic-audio-eos-power-amplifier.html
      enormous power supply for power amp placed next to pre amp in pictures below. 10 kilo plus and 10 inches tall.

Specifications available at the Trafomatic website here: https://www.trafomaticaudio.com

Current model still Trafomatic EOS poweramp - this is a bull tearing 100W per channel amp using KT120 tubes. It has seen only very moderate use and looks almost new,

Specifications are available on the Trafomatic website here: https://www.trafomaticaudio.com/products/eos-power-amp/?portfolioCats=12

Pictures:

• By Famo
      Item Condition: Very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available. Suburb or Town: pascoe vale south State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, eft, cash Reason for selling: simply too many speakers Further information: These were close to the top of Epicur'e range and the satisfyn sound reflects this. Paper drivers, dome tweeter two pairs per speaker. Two are at the front identical pair on the right hand side of the cabinet also behind a grill. So four speakers per speaker behind two grills. The M202 are really easy to drive and have amazed me and my audio buddies run by my Leak Stereo 20 and Radford STA25. They go high in the treble and deep in the bass. Midrange is huge and transparent. Plenty of info on the forums about these. My pair are in 9/10 condition. Drives including surrounds are in excellent condition. 
      Specs:
      Epicure (EPI) (2) M202 Loudspeakers Floor Standing  Response: 35 to 18k Hz RMS Power : 20 to 100 watts Crossover: 1800 Hz Two 8" woofers  Two 1" air spring dome tweeters Impedance: 4 or 16 ohms Dimensions: 25" x 15" x 15" (each) Weight: 40 lbs. (each)  

Photos: