gypr1961

FS: Avantgarde Zero 1 XD Active Speakers DSP

Item: Avantgarde Zero 1 XD Active Speakers DSP
Price: $19,000 negotiable
Item Condition: Mint
Reason for selling: Time for a change
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

These are the top of the line model, above the pro model and come with DSP, digital and an analogue (A/D card) for turntables etc.

They are incredibly dynamic! They sound just as good when theyre shaking the house or playing whisper quiet. 

I have all original packing

As im going to need a complete new system Im happy to look at trades + cash

Specs can be found here https://www.avantgarde-acoustic.de/en/products/zero-serie/zero-1-xd.html

20191121_180458.jpg

20191120_105434.jpg

20191121_180520.jpg

Edited by gypr1961
Price Drop

they certainly are and I'm pretty sure I'll regret this sale at some point

Is it possible to listen to them? They've been on my wish list for a long time.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By thejt
      Item: Linn LP12
      Price: 1600 ono
      Item Condition: good
      Reason for selling: small child is now almost ready to destroy everything I own. Best it go somewhere safe.
      Extra Info: Early Linn LP12 for sale equipped with Rega RB300 tonearm and Linn Asak moving coil cartridge. I am told that I am the third owner of this beauty with the original owner having it for many decades. The second owner got a newer Linn rather than upgrade. The fluted plinth is in pretty good condition with a few small nicks as seen in the photos. Lid is crack free with only minor swirling. Hinges replaced by myself so are almost new. No idea about the hours on the cartridge but it plays without a hitch and stylus looks very straight. I've put on less than 50 hours personally having only got it right before our child was born. It has been well looked after by all owners and I even have the original documents. Bonus shim for the tonearm in case you need to raise the height to accommodate a different cartridge. Happy for inspections for anyone in Perth.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By spamnoj
      Item: peachtree MB3 speakers
      Price: $50
      Item Condition: some light scratches but not too bad
      Reason for selling: not using
      Payment Method: Pickup only
      Extra Info:
       Was part of a set with the peachtree music box but am hanging on to the amp. The speakers would make good computer or background speakers for someone. They don't completely embarrass themselves and sound pretty decent, and solidly built but they are little compact things after all. 
      Banana for scale

• By Gremrock
      Item: alpine pdx m12 sub amp
      Price: 400
      Item Condition: good used
      Reason for selling: no longer running sub
      Extra Info:

bought a while ago and has had about 2 years  of use. 
      top of the line model, Rrp $999.
      compact class D so runs cool and fits anywhere, will drive any sub.
      have a new baby so don't need a sub in the car now.

good condition but some writing is rubbing off the Top, I used some sort of cleaning polish that stripped the printing a bit. Sorry. 😢

Amp is about the size of a decent hardcover book by the way, so could be posted for $30 odd just about anywhere.

also have a Type x subwoofer (driver only, box got damaged) I'd do for $250 with the amp (their best dual voice coil sub) or $300 separately. Currently have the driver in storage so can't take pictures of it at the moment. Here's a link for your perusal though.
      https://www.alpine.com.au/shop/subwoofers/x-series-subwoofers/x-w12d4/

• By pauloch7
      Item: Plixir Elite BAC 1500 Mains Power Conditioner
      Price: $2950 (New AUD4400 )
      Item Condition: Used for 4- 5 months with original packaging box. Like new.
      Reason for selling: NLR . I have upgraded to a larger unit 4KVA
      Extra Info:
      1500 Watts of Pure Tone power. It is designed to naturally reduce the incoming AC mains noise while improving the current delivery to your system. Based on a custom single winding balanced power transformer from Noratel, ground loop current and noise is reduced to negligible level to equipment connected to it, making it suitable for sensitive equipment like turntable, phono stages, DAC and CD player. Pick up only due to its weight.

Specification 
      Total Power 1500W Max
      Number of outlet 5 Australian Socket
      Total Power Amp supported 250 watts into 4 ohm 2 channel class A/B
      Input 220~240Vac to output 220~240Vac balanced 50hz, 6.5Amps peak continuous current delivery.
      Dimension (mm) : 288 x 285 x 142 (including footers)
      Idle Power consumption :Less than 5W
      Casing finish Black anodized, sandblasted aluminium
      Vibration control Isolated by Bfly Audio
      Weight 24kg
      Made in Singapore

For more information go to https://www.plixirpower.com/products/elite-bac-1500

• By TONYCH31
      Item: Maverick Audio Tubemagic D2 DAC
      Price: 250  200  Price drop
      Item Condition: Very good.
      Reason for selling: Upgraded to Chord Qutest
      Extra Info:
       A dedicated quality DAC based on AD1955 DAC chip paired with BurrBrown OPA 2604 OpAmp. 
       Upgraded with GE Tube.

The TubeMagic D2 comes with a vacuum tube pre-amp output stage in addition to the normal solid-state audio output.

Specs from the following link
      https://www.mav-audio.com/base/product/tubemagic_d2

https://headfonics.com/2013/09/the-tubemagic-d2-dac-by-maverick-audio/ 

Can post to interstate at buyers expense (normally will cost from $15 - $20 based on its weight).