SOLD: FS: DYNAUDIO X14 SPEAKERS as new

SOLD

Item: DYNAUDIO x14 speakers
Price: $850 Firm 750 bargain
Item Condition: 10/10 as new
Reason for selling: Need funds
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal + fees
Extra Info: Purchased brand new this month (November) not ex display or demo just to confirm.

original receipt included as with all accessories and packaging. Cracking little speakers but due to a change of circumstances need the funds. Pick up welcomed or courier collection. Box dimentions and weight captured in the pics.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191118_090351.jpg

20191118_090324.jpg

20191118_090300.jpg

20191118_090027.jpg

Edited by hififan
Price reduction

These sound great in the right space. I like them as much as the Focus 160s (though slightly scaled down dynamically - which isn't really much to say since both are very dynamic speakers) and they're probably more resolving than the 140 passives that went before them, and which were kinda dark. If these were in Adelaide I'd be sorely temped despite having zero use for them presently. I thought they were a useful step up from the Emits and for me nicer to listen to than the larger X16s, especially for music. They and the X12s represented particularly good value in the Dyn line-up. I heard them on NAD Master series amplification and they had nice, rich sound despite them being Hypex-based amps. 

Edited by treuben
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, treuben said:

These sound great in the right space. I like them as much as the Focus 160s (though slightly scaled down dynamically - which isn't really much to say since both are very dynamic speakers) and they're probably more resolving than the 140 passives that went before them, and which were kinda dark. If these were in Adelaide I'd be sorely temped despite having zero use for them presently. I thought they were a useful step up from the Emits and for me nicer to listen to than the larger X16s, especially for music. They and the X12s represented particularly good value in the Dyn line-up. I heard them on NAD Master series amplification and they had nice, rich sound despite them being Hypex-based amps. 

Great assessment thanks Treuben, makes me think about hanging onto them for a second system. They are terrific little singers