Sign in to follow this  
Luke Murphy

SOLD: FS: Oppo Ha2Se and Pm3

Item: Oppo pm3 and ha2se 
Price: $350
Item Condition: like new 
Reason for selling:
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: ha2 needs a micro usbcable. Not supplied. All in great condition working 

Photos: 

15742241769593807630187452256427.jpg

15742241919727236850925126551809.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By logicaldisconnect
      Item Condition: Excellent (9.5/10) Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Sydney State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal or cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not getting enough use to justify keeping them now that I'm mostly working from home. Further information:

I've had many headphones over the years and these are one of my favourites. They are so smooth and easy to listen to but they have enough detail and energy to remain involving. I can listen to them for hours without fatigue. The wooden cups are absolutely beautiful and the build quality is excellent.

For impressions see, eg, https://www.head-fi.org/threads/zmf-verite.890270/; https://www.superbestaudiofriends.org/index.php?threads/zmf-new-headphones-vérité-and-aeolus.6893/.

I purchased from the NZ dealer Capisco (before there was an Australian dealer). Mine are in excellent condition with probably only a couple of hundred hours on them. I have the receipt and all packaging and accessories (including wooden box, XLR cable, 1/4 inch cable and ownership card). Current price to buy locally (or delivered from the US) is around $4,000 AUD.

Photos:

• By Monkey4054
      Item: Fostex TH-900 SB, Hifiman HE-6SE, Final Audio D8000 Pro(maybe)
      Price Range: Negotiable
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info:

Hi,

If you are looking at selling a (preferably near-new condition) Fostex TH-900 Sapphire Blue or HE-6SE, then contact me now!

Also might be interested in the Final Audio D8000 Pro as well.

I will pay a fair price, not looking to low-ball anyone.

Located in Brisbane.

Cheers!
    • By CIA525
      Item Condition: Excellent, all original extras. Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Paypal Reason for selling: Not using Further information:

Headphones are in excellent condition. Hardly used.

Comes with all original accessories: 
          •    Manual
          •    Cleaning cloth
          •    6.3mm cable
          •    4-pin XLR balanced cable
          •    Cable pouch
          •    USB stick that includes manual, sound signature as recorded from the factory and certificate of authenticity matched to the serial number on the headband

These headphones have the most amazing, clean sound but I tend to mostly listen to music that doesn't take advantage of this style and I always end of using my Fostex headphones, so am selling these.

If shipped, will be packaged securely with insurance and signature.

Photos:

• By nopoweradeinusa
      Item Condition: Used with minor wear on the pads Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brisbane - Morningside State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash Reason for selling: Upgrading Further information:
      Have had these for the past two years & they've been my every day headphones, haven't left my room but you can see on the leather pads there's a bit of wear on the outside but the inside of the pads is still in perfect condition. Sound wise they're as great as ever, haven't had a single issue with them. Happy for anyone to come & give them a listen, happy to post anywhere in australia also! Comes with a custom cable 6ft cable, the stock audeze cable & the travel case. Feel free to shoot me any questions!
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By edmundg
      Item Condition: As New In Box Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Caulfield State: Victoria Payment Method: PayPal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Further information:
      Custom built AXIOS cable from Kimber Kable. 1.2m length, 6.5mm nickel plated jack.

Hand made in the USA, braided copper cable with 16, 24AWG conductors. Compatible with OPPO PM-1 & PM-2 as well as AUDIOQUEST Night Hawk.

Photos: