Sign in to follow this  
Swart042

FS: Marantz and Kef home theatre system. FURTHER PRICE DROP

ūüéĄIt's Christmas, I would ¬†consider any reasonable offers!ūüéĄ

you can pick it up today and listen to great music toning!  Also including cables as per picture.

Item: Kef and Marantz surround sound system
Price: Originally advertised for $6900 retail $9200 25% off
Item Condition: Brand new, never been opened, have the original receipts
Reason for selling: Financial fundrasing
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD and buyer pays for shipment if not picked up
Extra Info:

KEF Q400B centre speaker retail $800

KEF Q 200C bookshelf speakers  retail $800

KEF Q 300 subwoofer retail $1000 

KEF Q 700 floor speakers (black oak) retail $2300

MARANTZ UD7007 AMPLIFIER retail $1100

MARANTZ 7009 MEDIA PLAYER retail $3200

This system is new we have never opened the boxes never used any of the items.  It would suite a music lover that loves good quality sound.  We are selling as we need to raise money to repatriate a dog stuck in transit overseas.  Please don't make an offer if you are not serious and please be reasonable.  This is NEW, it's just not in the shop anymore, the packaging has never been cut open. If you would like to buy seperate items please message me.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

q700_blk_pair.jpg

mrtzebay.jpg

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1174.JPG

IMG_1173.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

UD7007.jpg

subwoover.jpg

kefq300-1_1024x1024.jpg

marantz-ud7007-back.jpg

q200cmatteblackwoodengrain_2_1.jpg

av-receiver-9-2-channel-marantz-sr-7009-av-receiver-1.jpg

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

IMG_1170.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1171.JPG

IMG_1182.JPG

IMG_1184.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1183.JPG

Edited by Swart042
Make me an offer

Spectacular package! Shame you never got to use it!

If the SR7009 supported Dolby Vision (ie, if it was an SR7010), I'd be all over that!!!

GLWTS

I know...what we would not do for our childrenūüėČ

I see these were purchased overseas, being brand new ideally buyers would want to explore warranty.

Do you have receipts for the purchase, assume they were purchased from a Hi-fi / AV shop?

Do any of the products have worldwide warranties? 

The more you can offer as far as proof of purchase and warranty information will help the overall value of what you are selling.

I have all receipt will check on the warranty information.  Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

The Marantz is a great amp

...especially  when it was released back in 2014.

Package sharply priced 13% off RRP @ $8k

very GLWTS!

Thank you I am dropping the price  further to 25% of RRP

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Naim man
      Price: $550 Item Condition: As new condition Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Cairns State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal bank transfer, pick up Reason for selling: No longer required Further information: the mark 2’s are easier to drive and with a quality amp they sound superb

• By ray4410
      Price: $450 Item Condition: excellent Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: mt martha 3934 State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal as friend,eft,cash Reason for selling: no longer needed Further information: Further information: the current retail price$1125.00 comes with a set of jumper cables .postage aust$15.00 inc aust post tracking no.

• By hugomac
      Price: $4000 Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash pickup, EFT, PayPal Reason for selling: No Longer Required Further information: They are actually 1.0m not 0.75m
      These interconnects exhibit the lowest distortion of any audio cable in the world.  The result is a sound that is musical, involving, warm, detailed and with very high precision and reproduction of micro-dynamics.
      Those substantial casings contain our latest G7 silver/gold alloy or, in the Crown Series cables, our revolutionary (and incredibly costly) S8 silver mono-crystal conductors, combined with advanced insulation materials and precision manufacturing techniques to create a genuinely state-of-the-art family of eight interconnects, five speaker cables, three power cords and no fewer than eight digital cables, including USB and FireWire. Breathtakingly accurate and musically involving, the Royal Signature Series are the best cables that Siltech can make: in a world of uncertainty, history suggests that that makes them the best cables you can buy.
      $9000 MSRP

https://www.analogueseduction.net/analogue-interconnects/siltech-crown-princess-35-year-anniversary-interconnects.html

• By Baz W
      Price: $ Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Gold Coast State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information:  Prices as listed below.  All plus postage 
      Most have only been played once. All Mint

Rod Stewart : Gasoline Alley. Mobile Fidelity Master Recording
      Brand New Unopened  (Numbered Limited Edition)  $45  SOLD

Elvis Costello : Almost Blue. Mobile Fidelity Master Recording
      Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition   $45    SOLD
      (Numbered Limited Edition)

Richard Thompson : Electric   ( 2LPS)
      Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition  $ 45       SOLD

Richard Thompson : The Cold Blue Soundtrack  (2LPS)
      Printed on Limited Edition Cold Blue Vinyl, Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition  $ 35

Black Crowes : Three Snakes and One Charm  (2LPS)
      Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition  $ 40

Leonard Cohen : Songs from the Road  ( 2LPS)
      Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition  $ 45   SOLD

Townes Van Zandt : Live at the Old Quarter  (2LPS)
      Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition  $40  SOLD

Ry Cooder/Manuel Galban : Mambo Sinuendo  ( 2LPS)
      Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition  $ 40   SOLD

Lee Hazlewood : Something Special  (Re-Issue) $30
      Cover and Vinyl : Mint Condition

• By MattyW
      Price: $800 Item Condition: Near perfect Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Freeing funds for another purchase Item: Fidelity Research FR-1 Mk3F (highly sought after F version)
      Price: $800 (sent Express Post)
      Item Condition: Near perfect aesthetically, has been retipped by Garrott Bros with their top of the line FGS cantilever and FG-S tip. Not even an hours use since the retip (I have my AT ART9 mounted). It was mounted only long enough to know everything was right after the retip.

The Mk3F is near impossible to come by so you're not likely to see another listed any time soon. It took me years to track this one down. Here's your chance at one of the best sounding vintage low output moving coils ever made.
      Reason for selling: Bought a new phono stage
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
      Extra Info:

This is the rare Mk3F version of the FR-1 Mk3 which designates the rising frequency response of the cartridge is fixed so it's flat vs the original Mk3.  On eBay even the regular Mk3 is now listed for over $1000 so I think $800 is fair enough for the improved Mk3F

Headshell not included 

Specs:

Photos: