Sign in to follow this  
Salisbury 79

SOLD: FS: Spendor A9 Speakers

Item: Pair of Spendor A9 speakers
Price: $3000 - New price from memory was $8900, they are now discontinued with no direct replacement
Item Condition: Used but in very good condition - see photos
Reason for selling: Have moved up in the Spendor food chain and purchased D9.2's ($13,000 under the previous distributor and then initially $16,000 under the new distributor and now apparently $17,750 just over the course of this year - not happy Jan.....)
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: I would describe the sound of these as being more on the tighter, quicker and more detailed side 

I don't have packing but if someone who can't pick them up is keen I can give you dimensions for you to organise Pack & Send. I can deliver them to a PAck &  Send depot near me

Here is a review from What Hi Fi

WWW.WHATHIFI.COM

Best stereo speakers £3000+, Awards 2010. The A9 is another excellent Spendor speaker that couples unassuming looks with masterful performance

Photos: 

Spendor A9 (7).JPG

Spendor A9 (2).JPG

Spendor A9 (1).JPG

Spendor A9 (2a).JPG

Spendor A9 (3).JPG

Spendor A9 (3a).JPG

Spendor A9 (3b).JPG

Spendor A9 (4).JPG

Spendor A9 (4a).JPG

Spendor A9 (5).JPG

Spendor A9 (5a).JPG

Spendor A9 (6).JPG

Edited by Salisbury 79
Refined detail including adding original price, added tags

😛 for me. Hmm, would love this. But... GLWTS.

I don't know that acronym but I am guessing W is for wife!

I think it means: Good Lord what's that s****!

or perhaps:

Good luck with the sale 😉

Welcome to SNA

Thanks for the elucidation and the good wishes Willmax.

Nice. If only you are in Sydney. haha. GLWTS

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Krush
      Item Condition: Great condition, no scratches or damage to grills Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Brookwater State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, PAYID or Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Upgraded System Further information:

Selling a pair of Q Acoustics Graphite Floorstanding Front Tower Speakers 2050IG (POS-130920) ideally pickup would be preferred as they are reasonably heavy and probably cost a fair bit to post as most of you know. If I have my new amp handy at the time I can audition them but at the moment everything is boxed up while I prepare the room for the new setup.

They are pretty good front speakers for the money. They are only 2.5 years old and I'm selling as I'm setting up a 7.1.4 system and while these probably would have been pretty good I decided I may as well splurge on some pricey fronts given the overall cost of the setup!

Includes:

4x Bi-wire Linking Plates
      2x Port Bungs
      2 x Speaker Grills

Specifications:

Enclosure type: 2-way reflex Bass Unit: 2 x 165m Treble Unit: 25mm Frequency Response: 44Hz - 22kHz Nominal Impedance: 6ohm Minimum Impedance: 4ohm Sensitivity: 92dB Recommended Power: 25 - 150w Crossover Frequency: 2.6kHz Dimensions H/D/W mm: 1006 x 321 x 270 Weight: 21kg
      Photos:

• By Mitchell Albert Reyes
      Item Condition: Excellent - showroom condition Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Sippy Downs State: Queensland Payment Method: PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash On Pick Up Reason for selling: Moving O/S Further information: 
      Up for sale are my beloved and very gently used Totem Arro slim floor standing speakers in cherry finish.  Really high WAF, will fit into any decor and the sound will please your ears as well.  Bass is quite substantial for the size of the cabinet and the driver.  I'm moving O/S and sadly can't take them with me. I purchased these off another member of stereonet a few years ago. 

Comes with original plinths with spikes. 
      Unfortunately I have sold my receivers and amps so I am unable to audition, but you are more than welcome to bring yours to audition. 

Review: http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/totem/arro.html

Pick Up Sippy Downs, Queensland. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By BeroGO
      Item: Triangle Esprit EZ Gaia or Antal
      Price Range:
      Item Condition: New or Used
      Extra Info: Sydney based will be good.

Hi guys,

I am looking to buy Triangle Esprit EZ Gaia or Antal spekers. Or any floor standing speaker that have similar sounds. 

Thanks!

• By Believe1980s
      Spendor A1 bookshelf Speakers are my new weapon.

Spendor A1 is 84dB, 

i tried Rotel RB1552 120W Power amp + RC1550 pre amp
      i tried Marantz PM7005 60W
      i tried Naim 5si 60W

Happy to hear any advice and discussion.

Thanks.
    • By Audionerd
      Price: $1450 Item Condition: Excellent Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Ivanhoe East State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal Reason for selling: Selling for a friend who has upgraded Further information: These are typical Spendor speakers, renowned for their sweet and musical reproduction as well as oustanding build quality, being designed and hand-built in the UK. The elegantly shaped floor-standing enclosures are constructed of heavily braced and damped panels and finished in real oak veneer, reducing unwanted vibrations and box colouration. The "S" series introduced several other innovations including "linear flow port technology" to reduce low frequency turbulence, the "e" bass/mid driver with light but stiff damped polymer cone for ultra low colouration and an even more seamless crossover.

This is a factory-matched pair of speakers with original cartons for safe transport. They offer a nice step up from Spendor standmounts in terms of increased bass extension and improved aesthetics (IMO). Price is firm as they are already great value. A good match for the Leema Pulse III amp also advertised. Donation to SNA on sale.
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.