Swart042

Classified to keep or to sell

I have read all the fine print about classifieds and posting and selling and buying, I found a post or two I could reply to as this field is totally new and foreign to me.  I need to be in contact with people who know their stuff as I am stuck with some equipment I have no idea what to do with or whether to keep it or better to move it on.  I don't know what they cost or if they are worth reselling. It's a whole set apparently with speakers and tall and middle and two sound units or amplifiers.  Is there a resale market for this? Can someone explain why it should keep it.  I inherited them and it's really not my field.  I don't want to name products or do anything that is not allowed by admin.  I need advise.  I thought I will look through the classifieds to see if they are worth selling.  Any ideas.

Hi Jacob

If you want

Send me a list of what you have and I can help give you some idea of prices based on market conditions. etc. then you can choose what to do with it. 

Adam

Thank you so much 

Marantz UD7007

Marantz 7009

KEF q 400b

KEF q 200c

KEF q 300

KEF Q 700

IMG_1142.JPG

IMG_1143.JPG

IMG_1146.JPG

IMG_1147.JPG

Hi Jacob

Are they new,  or used and just in boxes , do you know any history etc.

Also do you like music and movies as it looks like a full surround sound, music /  home theatre set up which could bring you and/or family many hours of joy. Or some cash if you sell.

This is some nice gear that looks to be a few years old but not that old and some still for sale now new so maybe all 2 years max.

Going off stereo net prices and or  ACTUALLY google they are worth something like the prices listed below if people want them or are prepared to pay the price, you should offer a pick up service and to post / courier Aus wide to widen your market.

Rough price guide, anyone else feel free to chime in. will list rrp TO START WITH or rough still for sale prices IF AVAILABLE  first then come back later with some used info. 

HOWEVER I AM GUESSING AS IN BOXES IT LOOKS LIKE THEY MIGHT BE VERY CLOSE TO NEW OR IN GOOD CONDITION OR NOT USED MUCH AND MAYBE YOU COULD ASK ABOUT 50 PERCENT OFF ALL THE PRCIES BELOW,

IF OLDER AND ANY MARKS OR ABUSE THEN LOWER 60 OR 65 PERCENT OFF OR A PACKAGE RATE FOR THE LOT AS IT OBVIOUSLY GOES TOGETHER WELL.  BUT $1000'S OF DOLLARS ONE OWAY OR ANOTHER OR A VERY NICE HOME THEATRE SYSTEM.

SORRY I HAVE TO SHOOT NOW BUT WILL COME BACK LATER AND SEE IF I CAN FINE TUNE.

Marantz UD7007 price new was $1199 US dollars. 

Specs Marantz UD7007 BD Universal Player

SKU: 2119 Categories: Brands, CD Players/Transport, DVD/Blu Ray, Product Range, Source

Enjoy fabulous quality Blu-ray video and then stream audio (incl. FLAC) and video files (including DivX plus HD files) from your home network or Internet. The UD7007 can give you this universality because it’s not only a Blu-ray and DVD player it is also DLNA 1.5-certified, and even provides access to Netflix video on demand and YouTube Leanback online services. To ensure the best analogue stereo audio quality from CD and SACD, it includes the Marantz HDAM audio modules and uses specially customized components all on a dedicated audio board. It also offers you the choice of balance XLR or Cinch audio output. The fast loading high-quality mechanism is shielded by an aluminium top panel and a steal chassis bottom. The cabinet is also very rigid and an additional bottom plate adds extra strength to eliminate vibration. Also, the electronics are divided into five separate sections to minimise interference and maximise audio-video quality. In addition, the two HDMI 3D supporting output ports optimise flexibility in setup and in fine-tuning performance. But as with all Marantz players, musicality reigns supreme so you won’t be surprized when you find a “Pure Direct” mode, to ensure the best possible performance from CDs and even SACDs.

D/A convertion (audio) 192 kHz / 32-bit
48kHz sampling 4 Hz to 22 kHz
96kHz sampling 4 Hz to 44 kHz
192kHz sampling 4 Hz to 88 kHz
Frequency response DVD (linear PCM) 48kHz: 4 Hz – 22 kHz
Frequency response CD (linear PCM) 4 Hz to 20 kHz
Frequency response (SACD, DVD-A) 2 Hz – 100 kHz (SA-CD)
Signal to Noise Ratio 120 dB
Dynamic Range: CD / DVD 105 dB
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0.0020%

Marantz 7009 is a 9.2 receiver / amplifier that was about 3700 new - on special down to about 2400 but mostly all sold out now.

Marantz SR7009 9.2 Channel Network Receiver delivers 125 Watts of power per channel and features wireless connection. More excitingly, it decodes Dolby Atmos® and supports 4K video processing.

Marantz SR7009 9.2 Channel Receiver is integrated receiver with no less than 9 amplifier channels, each with 200W of pure power. Imagine nine strategically-located speakers with audio processing capabilities that go even further - handling up to 11.2 channels to fully support Audyssey DSX, DTS Neo:X 11.1, as well as the latest decoding technology Dolby Atmos®. With these amazing features you will be flooded with the absolute ultimate in surround sound sensation, as well as preparing your system for 3D sound.

What’s more, because we have also upgraded to Audyssey MultEQ XT32 / LFC Pro you get an even more accurate calibration of the speaker to guarantee that every seat in the room is a ‘sweet spot’ for audio. The SR7009 has WiFi and Bluetooth built-in and it supports Apple lossless, Gapless, FLAC HD 192/24 and even DSD and AIFF network streaming. Spotify Connect and AirPlay audio streaming are on board too. 

But we haven’t changed everything. We’ve kept the staggering impact of audio quality, which is quite simply an intoxicating mix of effortless power, amazing detail and sensational depth: all thanks to the use of current feedback technology, HDAM pre-amplification and, of course, the 200W for each of those nine channels. Imagine enjoying this exceptionally superior audio performance for all your music and movie sources. The eight HDMI (4k/60Hz pass through / scaling) inputs and the two HDMI output sockets for the main room and a third dedicated for Multiroom application handle almost all of today’s Ultra HD formats. The SR7009 also includes the ECO mode and Smart Select. And to get it all up and running effortlessly, there’s a handy Setup Assistant. Enough said?.

Key Features

• Wi-Fi and Bluetooth built in
  • Dolby Atmos
  • Dolby TrueHD and DTS HD Master Audio
  • 9ch discrete power amplifi er, 200 W per channel
  • 11.2ch signal processing and 13.2 Pre-out (with 2 independent subwoofers)
  • Current Feedback circuitry with Marantz New HDAM
  • Audyssey MultEQ XT32, LFC, Pro ready
  • Audyssey DSX; dts-Neo:X (11.1ch)
  • Latest HDMI version with 4k 60Hz 4:4:4 resolution
  • 7+1 HDMI in / 3 out (4k 60Hz, 4:4:4, 3D, ARC, Deep Color)
  • HDMI scaling 1080p, 4k 50/60Hz
  • MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, AIFF
  • HD Audio streaming: FLAC 192/24, DSD, ALAC
  • Gapless Playback
  • Spotify Connect*, Flickr, Internet Radio support
  • Phono (MM) input
  • Setup Assistant and advanced GUI
  • Big trapdoor design; Aluminum front panel
  • Marantz Remote App for iOS and Android devices
  • ECO mode

KEF q 400b. $900 subwoofer still current 

WWW.LIFESTYLESTORE.COM.AU

<p><strong>Kef Q400B 10" Active Subwoofer</strong></p>

KEF q 200c $900 centre speaker 

WWW.DIGITALCINEMA.COM.AU

KEF Q200C Centre Speaker 130 mm Uni-Q driver array, flanked by a low distortion bass unit and an ABR of the same size, they combine raw power with the subtlety to convey moments of...

KEF q 300 book shelf speakers $1149 

WWW.DIGITALCINEMA.COM.AU

KEF Q300 Bookshelf Speaker Pair delivers all the benefits of the Uni-Q ‘point source’ configuration in its latest and most refined form: a more accurate sound image dispersed more evenly...

KEF Q 700 $2249  

WWW.DIGITALCINEMA.COM.AU

KEF Q700 Floorstanding Speaker Pair has a 165 mm class-beating driver among three full-size new Q floorstanders, each sharing the same audiophile-grade technology in the same basic...

Thank you for going to so much trouble. Yes it's brand new, never been opened, never been used.  Was bought overseas about two years ago and sat in storage and now we have it.  We need the money more then the sound to be honest.  But I assume because it is a niche market, not every Jo would want to pay for a system of this kind.  Thank you for helping a complete stranger.

what country was it bought in?? as that might affect the power supply for the electronics., I am happy to try to help you sell it.

UAE-DUBAI

Should I put it on the classifieds?  

Edited by Swart042

It's the same as Australia 220-240

then yes advertise away good luck mate , list each item individually in one advert with all the details. I hope you can get 4000 or more for the lot. maybe ask a bit more to start with as its brand new. and list each item at its own price and then maybe do a a package deal with an incentive, to take the lot pick up today kind of thing.

good luck , I am out for 3 hours or so but will watch out for the adverts and just pass on ant info I can think to improve f I see, they can take 4 hours or more to get approved. 

Have you done your 10 posts to allow you to advertise ? your on 9 so maybe post a reply or on something else and then you should be fine to go by the rules

You have been amazing, thank you so much. Will get onto those adds.

make sure to show pictures of actual products, you can say its brand new in boxes so show those pictures  but show each out of its box, from a google pic in the correct colour and explain that.