Sign in to follow this  
deviltoob

FS: Bluray/DVDs (Lots of boxsets)

Item: Various Blurays and DVDs.
Location: Elsternwick on Monday and Wednesday. Altona on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
Price: $80
Item Condition: Varies
Reason for selling: Don't need.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Pick up only. Please see photos. Buyer must have multi region player as GoT Season 2 is the US version.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

EAC0CFA8-FE38-43B2-982E-CFFBB4D692FF.jpeg

5EC5F67E-A7DB-4940-BB85-BC1DD20A5A2D.jpeg

Edited by deviltoob

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Richo
      Item Condition: very good Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: werribee south State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash or EFT Reason for selling: Something new Further information: Matrix Element X Dac Streamer Headamp 
      I believe this is the best sounding and measuring  sub $10K Dac out there at the moment ,Does everything including MQA and DSD
      In perfect order bought last year in October comes with box books and a Blue Heaven USB and receipt New cost with Usb cable was just under $5k

The unit is as new  and is a bargain for this price

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By woogie59
      Item Condition: Very Good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eastwood State: New South Wales Payment Method: Cash, EFT, PayPal + fees Reason for selling: No longer using as much going more speaker listening Further information: 

Amazing headphone amp.
      Considered one of the best.
      Bought from Australian distributor.

Output Transformer-Less (OTL) and Output Capacitor-Less (OCL) Headphone Amplifier.
      The HPA-5000 is Allnic Audio’s Output Transformer-less (OTL) and Output Capacitor-less (OTC) stereo headphone amplifier. The HPA-5000 utilizes a true balanced Positive-Negative cancellation circuit. The HPA-5000 has a voltage gain of +28dB, and a maximum output of 5 watts. It works best with headphones having an impedance of from 30 to 50 Ohms.
      High-quality, NOS tubes  •  True OTL/OCL design  •  Pure Class A Operation

Input, two (2) pairs unbalanced (RCA)Headphone, Output: One (1) one-quarter inch (1/4”)  
      Main power fuse replaced with latest Synergistic Research. 
      The two tube fuses replaced with HiFi Tuning fuses.

Specifications are in this link :-
      https://care-audio.com/product/allnic-audio-hpa-5000

Rave reviews :-
      https://headphone.guru/allnic-hpa-5000/#:~:text=With the Allnic HPA-5000,wonderfully with the HPA-5000.

"The Allnic HPA-5000 is one of the best headphone amps I have ever heard, period. Just about every low impedance headphone available is driven to its full potential and there is little room for improvement; it’s that close to perfection."

Have original packaging so can ship.

Photos: 

• By Nait
      Item Condition: Brand New Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayfield State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Downsizing FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING / LOCAL PICKUP
      Check out my feedback for your peace of mind
      PM for any inquiries (including a deal of multiple items I have for sale on stereonet)

PICTURES REFRAMED
      Leif Ove Andses
      EMI Classics (CD + DVD)
      Made in the EU
      Large Format, Limited, Numbered, Linen Covered Hardback Book (152 pages) Deluxe Edition
      Out of Print

• By Nait
      Item Condition: Brand New & Factory Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayfield State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Downsizing FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING / LOCAL PICKUP
      PM for any inquiries (including a deal of multiple items I have for sale on stereonet)

MARIA
      Cecilia Bartoli
      Decca Classics (CD+DVD)
      Made in the EU
      LARGE Format, Limited, Hardback Book Deluxe Edition. Out of Print.

• By Nait
      Item Condition: Brand New & Factory Sealed Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price. Suburb or Town: Clayfield State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal Gift or +3% fee, EFT, Cash Reason for selling: Downsizing FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING / LOCAL PICKUP

KARAJAN | STRAUSS, THE COMPLETE ANALOGUE RECORDINGS
      DG 4792686 (11CD + 1Blu-ray Audio)
      Made in the EU
      Deluxe Numbered Limited Edition in a LP-sized Box Set