Tin Hifi T4

I have they meant to be good for the price but they not top tier.  They definitely have a look like the Sony with the metal but typically tin are mid tier based on everything I have seen but that doesn't mean they are bad. 

He hadn't put up the measurements of the t4 yet but has a small review. 

It will come down to your preference and comparing against headphones in its bracket it is cheaper then most but they usually not accurate but that doesn't mean they not pleasurable to listen to.

• Thanks 1

Well I own the T2, T2 Pros and T3 and for the price they are pretty decent so I'm expecting more of the same from these. I will be buying a pair when I get a chance. If you're even slightly interested in them it's not a very expensive gamble to try them out. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, treemagnet said:

Well I own the T2, T2 Pros and T3 and for the price they are pretty decent so I'm expecting more of the same from these. I will be buying a pair when I get a chance. If you're even slightly interested in them it's not a very expensive gamble to try them out. 

Interested in your views once you get them. 

I guess since they’re new, our only option is to source them from overseas?

2 hours ago, Ralfi said:

I guess since they’re new, our only option is to source them from overseas?

Yeap, there is a Australian store that does do them I think jaben but don't quite me. 

Apparently they measure a b- based on my previous list which is really good actually better then better tin but still not perfect. I think the between $135-$155 for a pair delivered. There meant to be better headphones for less though, I think there a $6 pair of Sony headphones which came out with the z2/z3 which is a gem and considered one of the best budget headphones off all time.