Somethingclever

SOLD: FS: Pair of Duelund 3.3uf 630 vDc CAST Pure Copper Foil

Item: Pair of Duelund 3.3uf 630 vDc CAST Pure Copper Foil
Price:  800 ono ( Happy to post at buyers expense ) 
Item Condition: Very Good
Reason for selling: Change
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: To quote Benjet who sold something similar..."
If you know what these are then you don’t need me telling you all about them. If you don’t know them you probably don’t need them."

Currently in use, will demount them when sold.

These top of the line Duelunds were worth about 600 to 700 each when new as far as I can tell. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_20191118_144120.jpg

IMG_20191116_102439.jpg

Duelund is simply amazing, just ordered some pure silver cast for my amp project. These will good quick if you know how good they are.

Excellent for xovers.

Wish I could afford....  As is I'll stick with my combination of Duelund JAM, Duelund silver bypass caps, Miflex KPCU-1 & KFPM-1 caps. It merely hints at what is possible though I'm happy for now......

Really love Duelund oil impregnated cotton covered wire too, both solid core and stranded tinned copper.

I'm sure these will sell quickly.  I'd put my hand up if I had the budget,  and a use for 3.3uf caps. ;)

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lordvader82
      Item: 4x 1000uF 25V Blackgate NX caps
      Price: $300 $250AUD each (postage free). $1000 $900 for the lot. Will entertain reasonable offers.
      Item Condition: Used - test strongly
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Paypal - will cover postage
      Extra Info:
      I have 4 1000uF Blackgate NX (25V) capacitors salvaged from unused DIY projects.
      They all have an ESR of < 0.016ohm, and have tested to the following values:

1067uF 1111uF 1081uF 1038uF  
      Also selling on another platform - so whoever claims first wins.
      These are pricey, but I've trawled the internet, and these are available on ebay for $340USD (about $500!).
      So I guess they're a bargain?

Photos:

• By Benjet
      Item: Duelund VSF 2.2uf 400v Capacitors 
      Price: $475 for the pair
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees)
      Extra Info: If you know what these are then you don’t need me telling you all about them. If you don’t them you probably don’t need them.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By systemawarrior14
      Hi fellow SNA members,
      I would like some clarification on the value of a capacitor for replacement on my Jamo D570.
      It is the tweeter cap at the top labelled 4.7k. I would like to replace them but am not sure of their value in uf. Any advice is appreciated.
      Best regards
      Darren.

• By scumbag
      Item: WITHDRAWN  X2 Audience Auricap 4.7uf 400v NEW

Price:  - prefer local pickup but could post at cost (Officeworks is very cheap ATM).

Item Condition: Perfect - never used. 

Reason for selling: I have a lot of extra speaker stuff that I picked up to experiment with. Need to get rid of some of it.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Add 3% if not paying as a friend - if you don't pay as a friend and don't add 3% then I will refund the payment - sorry a bit sick of people ignoring that request.

Extra Info: 

Some comments / reviews from the interwebs:

"Sound: I find these capacitors to have a pleasantly smooth and clear presentation that is slightly forward if directly compared to bright-ish capacitors like the Jantzen Silver Z-Cap or Silver Gold Z-Cap. The Auricap retrieve enough amibent information that helps to make an orchestra properly placed in a concert hall (recording permitting) and project the image more in the width than in the depth. Overall performance is very satisfactory and has something correct / complete about it. I have added them to my favourites list."

"nice detail, speed, musicality, and their sound gives an extra bloom to the sound, which will make them fit well into somewhat cooler-sounding components"

"The balance is perfect, the sound is perfectly neutral, uncoloured. Not even an hint of coloration"

"smoother midrange but a neutral balance through the whole audio frequency spectrum…………..You can say that the Auricap does nothing wrong, but look elsewhere if you are looking for a cap to colour the tonal balance of your system."

So I would describe them as neutral veering towards warm. Good detail and image depth. Well made and suitable for use in electronic components and crossovers.

TNT review

Pictures:

• By Bill125812
      Item:  Duelund twisted pair Speaker Cable 2.5m
      Price: free.  Nothing inc postage
      Item Condition: perfect 
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info: I made these up just as trial.  Very good but not quite what I was looking for.  They have Straightwire bananas   I also sheathed then in tech flex 

Pictures: