• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lordvader82
      Item: 4x 1000uF 25V Blackgate NX caps
      Price: $230AUD each (postage free).  $850 for the lot. Will entertain reasonable offers.
      Item Condition: Used - test strongly
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Paypal - will cover postage
      Extra Info:
      I have 4 1000uF Blackgate NX (25V) capacitors salvaged from unused DIY projects.
      They all have an ESR of < 0.016ohm, and have tested to the following values:

1067uF 1111uF 1081uF 1038uF  
      Also selling on another platform - so whoever claims first wins.
      These are pricey, but I've trawled the internet, and these are available on ebay for $340USD (about $500!).
      So I guess they're a bargain?

Photos:

• By lordvader82
      Item: 4x 1000uF 25V Blackgate NX caps
      Price: $300 $250AUD each (postage free). $1000 $900 for the lot. Will entertain reasonable offers.
      Item Condition: Used - test strongly
      Reason for selling: No longer required
      Payment Method: Paypal - will cover postage
      Extra Info:
      I have 4 1000uF Blackgate NX (25V) capacitors salvaged from unused DIY projects.
      They all have an ESR of < 0.016ohm, and have tested to the following values:

1067uF 1111uF 1081uF 1038uF  
      Also selling on another platform - so whoever claims first wins.
      These are pricey, but I've trawled the internet, and these are available on ebay for $340USD (about $500!).
      So I guess they're a bargain?

Photos:

• By Benjet
      Item: Duelund VSF 2.2uf 400v Capacitors 
      Price: $475 for the pair
      Item Condition: Very Good
      Reason for selling: Surplus
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal (buyer pays fees)
      Extra Info: If you know what these are then you don’t need me telling you all about them. If you don’t them you probably don’t need them.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By systemawarrior14
      Hi fellow SNA members,
      I would like some clarification on the value of a capacitor for replacement on my Jamo D570.
      It is the tweeter cap at the top labelled 4.7k. I would like to replace them but am not sure of their value in uf. Any advice is appreciated.
      Best regards
      Darren.

• Guest scumbag
      By Guest scumbag
      Item: WITHDRAWN  X2 Audience Auricap 4.7uf 400v NEW

Price:  - prefer local pickup but could post at cost (Officeworks is very cheap ATM).

Item Condition: Perfect - never used. 

Reason for selling: I have a lot of extra speaker stuff that I picked up to experiment with. Need to get rid of some of it.

Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only Add 3% if not paying as a friend - if you don't pay as a friend and don't add 3% then I will refund the payment - sorry a bit sick of people ignoring that request.

Extra Info: 

Some comments / reviews from the interwebs:

"Sound: I find these capacitors to have a pleasantly smooth and clear presentation that is slightly forward if directly compared to bright-ish capacitors like the Jantzen Silver Z-Cap or Silver Gold Z-Cap. The Auricap retrieve enough amibent information that helps to make an orchestra properly placed in a concert hall (recording permitting) and project the image more in the width than in the depth. Overall performance is very satisfactory and has something correct / complete about it. I have added them to my favourites list."

"nice detail, speed, musicality, and their sound gives an extra bloom to the sound, which will make them fit well into somewhat cooler-sounding components"

"The balance is perfect, the sound is perfectly neutral, uncoloured. Not even an hint of coloration"

"smoother midrange but a neutral balance through the whole audio frequency spectrum…………..You can say that the Auricap does nothing wrong, but look elsewhere if you are looking for a cap to colour the tonal balance of your system."

So I would describe them as neutral veering towards warm. Good detail and image depth. Well made and suitable for use in electronic components and crossovers.

TNT review

Pictures: