Greetings from Adelaide

mm.pulp

Hi all,

Very new to audiophilia here but certain I'm terminal already...

The StereoNet Classifies page recently replaced 'news.com.au' as my most-visited link, so I thought it was time to introduce myself haha.

I'm trying to build a system that plays back classic albums the way they sound in my memory...... 

Cheers,

David

• Love 1

Welcome David

I am not in Adelaide, but I did live there for 6 years and I have family and friends there,.

There are a whole range of shops /suppliers/manufacturers in Adelaide and surrounds  - you would be blown away once you meet them!

Truth  be told , the best HiFi system I have ever listened to was in Adelaide -go figure!

Anyway, welcome, and let us know what we can do to make your journey even better!

13 hours ago, psychometrics1 said:

play back LPs

Hi Kym, I'm only 29, and while I do have experience with LPs, a majority of my listening over the years has been done digital. I'm more saying that I know some albums so well, I don't feel like I have found a sound system that can play back all the different aspects of the song that I *remember*, something is always missing. But I'm excited to start the journey and see if it is possible ! 

• Like 1