Sign in to follow this  
gaoli99

Dynaudio Excite X32's Floor Standing Speakers in Gloss White

Item: Dynaudio Excite X32's Floor Standing Speakers in Gloss White
Price: $1150
Item Condition: Used; One tweeter was pushed in, please see photo. It's a light film material that is prone to being pushed in. Doesn't affect sound quality at all fortunately. No scratches, chips or dents.
Reason for selling: Upgrading
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only. I will give preference to a local buyer who can pick up however I have the original boxes so can post at buyers cost. Please ask for a quote if interested.
Extra Info: Purchased new at Jan. 2016 with five years warranty. Comes with original packaging.
IMG20191027162028.thumb.jpg.364de6d27dda3550e26fd2103f73681c.jpg

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG20191027161719.jpg

IMG20191027162128.jpg

Hi I saw a salesman in a Hifi shop years ago suck a speaker that was pushed in by a kid out with a vacuum. Looked perfect after he had done it.

May need to make sure the nozzle is bigger than the part being sucked out so it doesnt damage it. Good luck.

Its easy to fix the tweeter - get a bit of sticky tape and gently affix the tape to it and pull it out gently.  I did this my Dynaudio speaker tweeter too when my little daughter pusher her finger at the tweeter dome!

It is easy to fix with a vacuum. 

The sticky tape didn’t work for me, was worried that a vacuum cleaner would be too much but had success by sucking it out with short plastic straw.

empty paper towel roll over it and suck or toilet paper i guess

Sticky tape will remove the coating. It's best to stick to as mild a suction as will do the job. Someone should 3D print or otherwise manufacture guards for these - in the US some of the hifi guys use the wire guards from the Pro series speakers from a friendly Dynaudio rep who will sell them to them. Given that many of the Dyn listings have this characteristic it seems like a needed development. 

Thanks to all for the suggestions.

Thanks all. The pushed in tweeter has been sucked out by using cardboard tube.

IMG20191119162230.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very Good, a couple of small scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash or Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought this 4 years ago and has worked flawlessly as a FireWire to spdif converter from my Mac Mini to my Audio Note Dac. I have an Audioquest Diamond Firewire Cable that I could do a deal on as well. Also included are the manual and remote. I don’t have the original box, but can ship. I’ve checked the price against Hifishark and this is listing is considerably cheaper.

info from the Weiss website: https://www.weiss.ch/products/int202-int203

“Your favorite D/A converter may not be the latest but you like its sound, appearance and features. So you don't want to buy another expensive DAC just to connect a computer.
      This is where our interfaces come in. The INT202 / INT203 allow any DAC to be connected to a FireWire or Thunderbolt ported computer. This is done, optimally, by slaving to the computer's internally generated clock with absolute bit transparency.“

“The INT202 is a stereo Firewire to AES/EBU (unidirectional) interface with infrared remote control for volume and absolute polarity. It supports dual wire data transfer in 176.4/192 kHz mode for older D/A Converters. The bit transparency of the player software on the computer can be checked with the INT202.”

https://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/weiss5/1.html

Photos: 

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Very good spades could use a polish Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Not being used Further information: I bought these her a few years ago. Spades could use a polish, but otherwise in good condition. Price seems fair for a quick sale when compared to Hifishark. 

http://www.6moons.com/audioreviews/walker6/walker.html

https://www.audiocognoscenti.com/blog/-walkers-high-definition-links-a-work-of-art

Photos: 

• By G_goodwin
      Item Condition: Decent with a few nicks and scratches works fine Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Woolloomooloo State: New South Wales Payment Method: PayPal, EFR, Cash on pickup Reason for selling: Not used Further information: I’ve had this unit for a couple of years now. I’m not the first owner, and I have no idea of the history. It has a few knocks and scratches, but works as intended. I used this on my Mac mini to isolate it. Have since moved and am altering my setup.
      Cheapest price on Hifishark is $330, so I figure with scratches and knocks taken into consideration, my price is fair. 
      I don’t have the original box, but I’m happy to ship.

Photos: 

• By Machina
      Item Condition: 9/10 minor cosmetic scratches Shipping Options: Pickup is available,I can ship this item Suburb or Town: Adelaide State: South Australia Payment Method: Reason for selling: Not using Further information: 

RRP is $1400 .
      Has few small cosmetic scratches. 
      Its a power conditioner and surge protector with 8 inputs.
      Can provide 8 iec power cables also inclusive.
      hotos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Zodiac-12
      Item Condition: Very Good Used Shipping Options: Pickup is available,Audition is not available, but in-person pickup can be arranged with limited personal contact Suburb or Town: Melbourne West State: Victoria Payment Method: Cash on pick up / Bank Transfer Reason for selling: NLR Further information: Bought this up here to use with my MF Monoblock amp which is for sale as well. I enclosed the link who's I bought from.

Photos: Down Below