SOLD: FS: JBL K2 S9900 Loudspeakers

• Administrator
SOLD
Price: $45000
Item Condition: As good as perfect for used condition. All boxes, packaging etc.
Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is included in price.
Suburb or Town: Sunbury
State: Victoria
Payment Method: PP, EFT, potentially even Credit Cards + fees.
Reason for selling: The JBL journey continues.

Extra Info:  First owner, I've had these for approximately 18 months. One of the few speakers I've owned that ticks so many boxes. Big soundstage, huge dynamics, ability to do home cinema as well as stereo. There's many reviews out there. If you're a JBL fan, then it doesn't get much better than this.

Note: I've had these professionally vinyl wrapped in a Porsche metallic silver - can't remember the exact name of the colour. It is completely reversible which will reveal the original Rosewood Wood Grain timber finish. You'd have to look hard up close to see evidence of the wrap. It's very well done and much better than the 6-month and $6,000USD charge for custom colours. 

If you've got a small to medium sized room, and like to listen loud, there's probably nothing better. Yet, dial it back and you've got the refinement and detail that takes it to the best of speakers I've heard around the globe. 

Manufacturer's link: https://www.jblsynthesis.com/products/loudspeakers/floorstanding-loudspeakers/K2+S9900-.html

What Hi-Fi? 5-star review: https://www.whathifi.com/us/jbl/k2-s9900/review

Do your research, and grab your vinyl or CD collection and come around for an audition if they tick boxes for you like they did me.

I can organise shipping of these with insurance etc - which can be discussed for serious purchasers.

Photos: 

L1000243.jpg

L1000233.jpg

L1000236.jpg

L1000237.jpg

L1000238.jpg

L1000240.jpg

L1000241.jpg

L1000244.jpg

• Like 6
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, agentorange2 said:

@Darren69 , it's not entered as a method of payment but he may take body parts garnered from a fellow human ( he says he's flexible ).

K2, as in 2 kidneys.

(and it'd be worth it)

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, agentorange2 said:

@Darren69 , it's not entered as a method of payment but he may take body parts garnered from a fellow human ( he says he's flexible ).

Hey Mark,

yes mate, I adore my 4367's more every time I hear them. It was Marcs comments when he moved his pair some time back that swayed me the way of JBL, though I have always had a place for their big old school looks and live concert sound in my heart from many years back.

Heard these next to the 4367's back at the 2017 Hi Fi show and oh la la, somehow they capture that JBL heritage like the 4367's and keep it,  yet take it way up to the next level.

Quite surprised to see these here actually. Such a bargain, I do hope they go to a music lovers home as these things are the real deal.

GLWTS Marc.

Mark- been going well with the maxi-picks lately and it's Saturday night...I'll shout you the petrol money and Coopers for the GTG if I win tonight ;) 

• Like 1