Sign in to follow this  
hiradi

SOLD: now SOLD >>>FS: Original TBM -CD's-( Three "very" Blind Mice ) with good ears...LOL...

Item: ThreeBlindMice TBM original's ...check on e-bay how expensive they are ....and two East Wind very nice sounding once as bonus....!!!

seeing that they are not in mint condition , but perfectly playable ...reduced to $175-. !!!! now SOLD... THANKS...!!!!
Price: 200-. for 6 very rare Cd's
Item Condition: some scuffs on the covers ...
Reason for selling: streaming
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

The original TBM's are nearly as good as the Vinyl ...I have had them bith and no wonder they sell at such crazy prices on e-bay....grab a bargain , once gone that's it , they don't come up very often....!!!

As I will be selling a lot of good music in the next weeks , I accept "Lay Buy" with a non-refundable deposit , so postage can be done at a saving....!!!!

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

TBM 2.jpg

EastWind a.jpg

TBM.jpg

EastWind.jpg

Edited by hiradi
not sold

Damn, got excited seeing TBM.   But alas Cd’s.    

good buying still, I just was after the vinyl.

GLWTS

Just had a reminder/question , per PM , about the disc conditions ...here is my honest reply...!!!!

Thanks for the reminder ...I have never looked at them and just checked...there are small scuff marks on all the disc's and I do not have a disc cleaning machine... 

I bought them used many moons ago and only pulled them out to be streamed onto a NAS , which a friend did for me...so , they are all in good working order ....apologies , will update my listing....

Thanks