Sign in to follow this  
Gremrock

FS Musical Fidelity Dac & Cables

Item: Musical Fidelity V Dac II (Version 2), Van Den Hul DigiCoupler Coax Cable, 4m Premium HDMI Cable
Price:  $200 FOR DAC --- $95 FOR VDH Coax --- $75 for HDMI Respectively, including post. (Or Will do the DAC & Coax Together for $250 posted.)

Item Condition: Very Good --- Good --- Brand New
Reason for selling: Sold Transport (Buying CD player), never got around to needing the long HDMI lead, projector Idea fell apart.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info:

Musical Fidelity V Day version 2, USB , COAX, OPTICAL Inputs. Very nice sound, honestly could have been happy to keep it for sound, but want a single box CD player for simplicity.

Coax lead was used between transport and dac, and not needed anymore. Appears to still be a current model and is $189 new. - https://www.theaudioexperts.com.au/product/van-den-hul-the-digi-coupler/ - I think it's 

HDMI Lead is the platinum series from Crest, I've had it in a box for a while, box says it supports 4K, 3D ETC so should suit all current formats. These were Around $200 new, but I just don't need a 4M cable, so have invested in a 2M to go to TV (No space for a projector in our house).

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191012_165344.jpg

20191011_193717.jpg

20191011_193645.jpg

20191011_193703.jpg

Open to offers on the DAC & HDMI, Would rather see it go to a good home, currently plugged in to the tele, but CD transport is gone, so it's literally just converting News & 1 hour of TV a day, which I'll admit, sounds better than the TV directly to the Supratek, but is not entirely necessary so it should go to a good home :)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By PKay
      Item: Aurealis 5-Pin Plug to RCA Tonearm Cable 75cm
      Price: $100 + postage if required
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Upgraded up the Aurealis chain
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal + fees
      Extra Info:

Interconnects for transferring the signal from a turntable or a moving coil step-up transformer need to be well-shielded and able to carry a weak signal with minimum interference. The Van Damme cable which is famous for its use in studio applications (e.g. Abbey Road) is also used as the external cable on the excellent Audio-Origami PU7 tonearm. Features include:
      Fine stranded copper and silver wire combined together to preserve precise detail and tone. Tinned copper high density shield Low capacitance at 50 pf per metre Cotton and rice paper damping ETI Nexus RCA - silver plated pure copper signal pin and body of tellurium copper - aluminium housing for RFI/EMI shielding and 5-pin plug with gold-plated copper tellurium contacts 22awg ground cable with mini spades at phono end  
      Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audionerd
      Item: Bryston B-60R Integrated Amplifier 
      Price: Reduced from $2450 to $1850!! RRP $7,999. Donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Excellent apart from some rubbed off letters on front panel. Selections still clear
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: Superbly engineered Canadian amp with 20 year warranty when new. Close to the quietest I've heard, with neutral and non-fatiguing yet dynamic sound. Understated slimline construction is surprisingly heavy, with output over 60W RMS @ 8 ohms and 100W RMS @ 4 ohms. Features 4 pairs of RCA inputs plus Tape Monitor Loop, Headphone socket and removable Pre Out/Main In links. All switches, contacts and connectors are gold plated.
      This unit in silver comes complete with manual, individual test report and motorised volume control via the optional remote handset. All original packaging means that safe postage at buyer's expense is an option.
      This is a rare opportunity to secure a highly regarded amp at a small fraction of new retail price, as they hardly ever appear on the used market. Many favourable views including MasterSwitch. 

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

• By Audionerd
      Item: Leema Acoustics Antila CD Player
      Price: Reduced from $3500 to $2850!! RRP about $7,000. Donation to SNA on sale
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: NLR
      Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer or Paypal
      Extra Info: Beautifully engineered former top of range Redbook player from this renowned high end British manufacturer. Rarely available in this condition with original packaging for safe postage at buyer's expense, remote and manual.
      With heavyweight construction and Balanced, RCA and digital outputs, this multi-award winner is known for its detailed and dynamic performance without harshness.

• By Ray H
      Item: Bose acoustimass 5 version v. 2.1 speaker system.
      Price: $149 + freight. RRP is around $649
      Item Condition: Very good apart from 1 satellite has a dented grille per the pictures. No issues with functionality.
      Reason for selling: I used these to reinforce the audio of an OLED tv, to very good effect. They offer a very relaxing sound that can be listened to for hours on end. And of course wives normally love their discreet footprint. I just don’t have an integrated amp to power them due to downsizing.
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Or EFT only
      Extra Info: Freight is likely to be around $50 as the box is quite big.

• By Colourless-
      Item: Stax SRM-T1 Amplifier
      Price: $900
      Item Condition: Excellent condition on both coesmetic & internal circuits.
      Reason for selling: Upgrading
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:
      It was bought from Japan few months ago.

What has been modded:
      1. Switched to SRM-600LTD circuit. 
      2. Upgraded to ECC99 tubes.
      3. 4 Upgraded Caps.
      4. Voltage switched to Australia standard.
      5. Upgraded to Japanese AMRG Resistors.
      6. Mod is done by professional Japanese.

I'm also considering to sell my L300LTD(with L700 pads) as well, but I won't be selling it seperately. If you are interested to buy with T1, you pm me to work out a bundle price.