FS: Bottlehead Crack + Speedball Upgrade

Item: Bottlehead Crack + Speedball Upgrade
Price: $750 ono
Item Condition: Used
Reason for selling: No longer required.
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Bought at a garage sale, it did not work due to a bad solder joint in the power supply. I re soldered it and bench tested it. I have not listened to it with headphones. Sold as is. It has a cracked terminal strip on the power supply side, which i will throw in a new one. It has a cracked bit of wood for one mounting point.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

ELECTRICAL DISCLAIMER
This product has not been manufactured by a qualified individual or company, therefore contains electrical circuits that do not necessarily comply with Australian Standards. I understand that as the seller, I may be liable to repercussions in the event of equipment failure. By advertising and selling this product, as the seller I also agree that I am solely liable, and the publisher of this website takes no responsibility for any injury or death resulting from, whether directly or indirectly, any accident that may happen as a result of the failure of the product being sold. If in doubt, seek the services of a qualified electrician to inspect the product to ensure it is safe for use.

crack2.jpg

crack.jpg

crack1.jpg

Edited by totaltech
price change