Sign in to follow this  
captaineos

FS: HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro Pi HAT as new

Item: HiFiBerry Digi+ Pro Pi HAT including 4GB MicroSD card, receipt 
Price: $75 
Item Condition: As new (1 month owned from new)
Reason for selling: Upgraded to amp with streamer built in 
Payment Method: Pickup or postage for $9 - Cash, Paypal, Direct Deposit (CBA)
Extra Info: Special dual clock and galvanically isolated Pro version of the HiFiBerry SPDIF Pi HAT.  Bypasses the Pi's PLL fixed clock and uses I2S to generate it's own master clock that is appropriate for both 44.1 and 48kHz integers.  Seamlessly supported by Pi kernals and worked so well for me that I'm sad to see it go.  I have simply upgraded to a Primare amp with streamer built in.  I used this HAT with a Pi 3+ connected to my previous DAC via Optical.  It was the first SPDIF source I've had that correctly 'expressed' output to my DAC, correctly lighting up 88.2kHz which with a previous SPDIF source would come up as 96kHz.  So it does confirm nicely to SPDIF spec and it was a pleasure to use.  Software was Moode and source was Audiravana using uPnP streaming.  

Photos: 

IMG_8819.jpg

IMG_8820.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By B3N
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Karrinyup State: Western Australia Payment Method: cash Reason for selling: no longer required Further information:
       Wharfedale Diamond 9.2 Speakers, finished in Rosewood veneer.

100W 6" Kevlar woven woofers and 1" dome tweeter, dual port and Bi amp wiring connections. Beautiful sounding speakers in excellent condition, have only ever been used as surround speakers in HT.

No scratches, chips or damage, very well looked after.
      LOCAL BUYERS ONLY PLEASE.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By B3N
      Item Condition: used Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition. Suburb or Town: Karrinyup State: Western Australia Payment Method: cash Reason for selling: no longer required Further information:
      Wharfedale Diamond 9 series, CM model, Rosewood veneer finish, 3 way 4 driver set up, with 6" Kevlar woven Woofers 2.5" mid range and 1" dome tweeter, bi amp wire connections at rear, 150 watts.

Awesome speaker and great condition, just 3 of the 8 stubbs for grill broken off, no scratches, chip etc.
      LOCAL BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By B3N
      Top quality Yamaha receiver, RX-A1000 Aventage series.

It's in new condition as I take great care of everything, is several years old, but apart from no wifi( has ethernet) and no digital radio, has pretty much all the Dolbys apart from Atmos.

It's got a load of features so I'll just list the basics.

Remote control clean and very good condition, and set up MIc included

7.2 ch

105W per channel @ 8 ohms

ethernet connection

usb input

2 ARC HDMI inputs

7 standard HDMI inputs
      LOCAL BUYERS ONLY PLEASE

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By Gabehcuod
      Item Condition: 7/10 - One IEM has some scuffing, Stock 3.5mm cable greenish Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Vaucluse, 2030 State: New South Wales Payment Method: Paypal Friends & Family, Cash Reason for selling: Haven't used this in nearly a year, need funds to buy more records. Further information:
      This is the FiiO FH5 Hybrid IEM which has amazing, deep bass thanks to dynamic bass driver, with crystal clear highs.
      Low frequencies are deftly handled by a 10mm polymer nanocomposite dynamic driver, providing bass extension and quality beyond what you think is normally possible. Mid frequencies are produced by the Knowles ED30262 balanced armature driver, while high and ultra-high frequencies are created by the Knowles 31082

The stock cable has turned a greenish colour which doesn't affect sonic quality but I bought a 2.5mm replacement cable anyway.
      The replacement cable has a very nice, high quality braid to it as hasn't shown any signs of wear or use.
      Additionally, as the hard case isn't very portable and is meant more for transport then daily use, I ordered in the HB3 case from addicted.

Total cost of this package is $645

Note: The Tips that are missing are the Tips that were used.

There unused tips are: two sets of medium foam tips , Small and Large Balanced Tips, Medium Vocal Tips, Small Medium and Large bass tips.
      Photos:

• By seaninbrisbane
      Item Condition: Good, but a few small issues Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Kelvin Grove, Brisbane State: Queensland Payment Method: Paypal, EFT, Cash on Pickup Reason for selling: Saving up for something else Further information: I purchased this recently from eBay, but it arrived with a few issues:

The internal plastic tab that keeps the deck in record mode is broken. I have the broken part, which could possibly be super-glued or 3d printed.  The unit works without it, but it means that you must keep the record lever pressed in whilst recording. FF/RWD doesn't always engage first time.   Everything else seems to be fine, but this unit will require a service and a little TLC. Comes with lid, strap and a/c adapter (euro plug) I recently ordered some nice 5" aluminium reels from the USA, and will forward these on to the buyer when they arrive (cost $150 landed).
      Photos: