FS: Mannequin heads, headphone stands?

Item: A few of each of these
Price: $50 for NM $40 for slight marked
Item Condition: See below

Reason for selling: Son's business no longer requires
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Delivery within Northern Perth area (Stereo listening session and glass of vino ruffino provided)
Extra Info: Most NM some with small marks as shown.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Chrome. Marked cheek.PNG

White, marked cheek.PNG

With Hd.Ph.PNG

2 heads.PNG

These heads have the perturbed expression typical of a Forum member trying to decide whether digital or analogue is better... perfect for resting headphones as pictured! Never seen this use before, makes sense. GLWTS

• Like 1

Holy cow!.... I forgot about these, what a duck-head.

OK sorry to all for tardiness, best thing I can do is dig them all out from the shed and see exactly how many there are of each and their individual condition. Aertex, I'm up in Kingsley, you can come over anytime and choose which you want I'll pm my phone No. to arrange.

Xecuter     scobbi     No idea postage cost but I'll make the enquiry this arvo.

Ged

33 minutes ago, Grimmie said:

Holy cow!.... I forgot about these, what a duck-head.

OK sorry to all for tardiness, best thing I can do is dig them all out from the shed and see exactly how many there are of each and their individual condition. Aertex, I'm up in Kingsley, you can come over anytime and choose which you want I'll pm my phone No. to arrange.

Xecuter     scobbi     No idea postage cost but I'll make the enquiry this arvo.

Ged

Thanks Grimmie.

Appreciate that.

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 9:46 AM, Grimmie said:

Item: A few of each of these
Price: $50 for NM $40 for slight marked
Item Condition: See below

Reason for selling: Son's business no longer requires
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Delivery within Northern Perth area (Stereo listening session and glass of vino ruffino provided)
Extra Info: Most NM some with small marks as shown.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

Here's some more pics. As you can see there's 5 chrome one's, three of which are female. Then four white, two of each sex but one has had to have a nose chip touch-up. Doesn't look too bad, and the other perfect male (is there such a thing?) is sold.

What a bloody shame about the broken lady, she was just beautiful but rather sad now, the only one made of pottery. Have had an offer to repair so she's not for sale just now. The sexy lady too is rather F.A.B. and is embellished on the back Lindsay B 1987. Although a little damaged on the stand section she's pretty cute. I'll have to ask Stu my son if he wants to sell her and for how much. I'll get back to all requests as soon as poss. once I've got a shipping quote.

nose  job.jpg

male and female.jpg

broken lady.jpg

Many heads are better than one.jpg

sexy lady.jpg

OK so just got back from the P.O. and you can see the quotes to 'over east' Sydney and Melbourne, QLD should be the same, and the boxed-up parcel. $21.45 is the cheapest method but a whopping $61.70 to N.Z. sorry Citroen, unless anyone knows a cheaper way????

Parcel.jpg.7cd27b34eb4b541546b18fe73440480b.jpg