FS: Audio Research VSi60 valve amp

Item: Audio Research VSi60
Price: $3,250
Item Condition: Excellent
Reason for selling: Cashflow issues with my business
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal
Extra Info: The amp was bought from Carlton Audio two years ago, has been used sparingly since in my (design) studio. I have no idea how many hours are on the tubes unfortunately, but once it's warmed up it's the sweetest thing ever, as you'll know if you know Audio Research. Comes with all its boxing, manuals and the rest, and I'll throw in a pair of Chord interconnects to go with it for a quick sale. I wouldn't be letting this go if I didn't have to - breaks my damn heart - nor at this price if I didn't need a quick sale.

Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, LukevanO said:

Not that the aesthetics of these things matter, but it's also just a beautiful piece of hardware design - stuck somewhere between mid-century and future tech. Then you turn it on... ;)

Indeed .

It also has a smidgin of Steam Punk in the design.

I thought I had given up on tube amps but this one is a maybe.

?

Edited by rantan

• 2 weeks later...

Ok everyone - after a number of conversations, both this and the Martin Logan's are still for sale. To get this moving along I'm happy to offer everyone the same deal I offered the last buyer, which is for the VSi60 and the ML EM-ESLs together for the $5250 combined price, but throwing in the Isotek power conditioner, my little Auralic mini (which has gone a bit yellow in the sun because of bad hardware design) and all the cables. Only condition is that it be picked up from my office in Richmond VIC, or collected by a courier bearing cash (if it all needs to be shipped). Full shipping packaging is available for the big items.

Bring it on! (please)

10 minutes ago, LukevanO said:

collected by a courier bearing cash (if it all needs to be shipped)

My sincere apologies if this should be obvious, but how does a commercial courier collect bearing cash?

Thank you.

Fair question - simple answer is I don’t have time to arrange the shipping, and can’t have the items taken before receiving payment. So if a transfer cleared (Paypal maybe, or instant bank to bank transfer) at the time it was collected, that’d be fine.

• Thanks 1

Guest jakeyb77
1 hour ago, rantan said:

My sincere apologies if this should be obvious, but how does a commercial courier collect bearing cash?

Thank you.

I can work in the middle for you Lindsay...