High End Cable Clearance

Item: Various Cables
Price: Various
Item Condition: Used
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Direct Deposit, Credit Card on Pickup
Extra Info:

ACA Cable Clearance.jpg

Edited by Audio Connection

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Classifieds Statistics

Currently Active Ads

Total Sales (Since 2018)

Total Sales Value (Last 14 Days)

Total Ads Value (Since March 2020)
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By sharkfin
      Item Condition: As new Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Eagleby State: Queensland Payment Method: Cash, Bank Transfer Reason for selling: Have a few other pairs and need to downsize Further information:
      Bought these a few weeks ago from another SNA member, was an impulse buy as I've always wanted a pair of British monitors but i have a feeling I would need to spend a lot more on my amps to give these what they deserve.
      Also found myself looking at tube amps yesterday to partner with the ProAcs and I really don't want to get back into tubes for personal reasons (not enough time to enjoy tubes) and I like to leave my amp on all day, only turn them off at night so to reduce the amount of power cycles.
      Absolutely love the sound of these but I don't want to spend any more right now and would rather someone else enjoy these.
      Any questions please feel free to ask, pickup preferred but will ship double boxed wrapped in original white soft covers, lots of bubble wrap and styrofoam for a safe delivery.
      These come with original manual, grilles, soft covers, jumper links.
      Absolutely fantastic condition, cannot find any marks or scratches on them, a few photos with flash on and a few with flash off to represent the amazing condition they are in the best I can.
      Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By gyro
      Item Condition: Used Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Rosemount 4560 State: Queensland Payment Method: P/P cash, EFT Reason for selling: Not being used Price drop:    In excellent condition and very well cared for (2.4m pair) packaged in original carry bag (including the string used to bundle the cables). 
      Spades on both ends for larger contact area and more pressure. No wear on the outer jackets. Very nice sounding zero-crystal copper cables made up of a matrix of large and smaller wire gauges to cover a wide frequency range.
      Personal message (p/m) me if you would like more info.
      Thanks, Steve.

• By silversurfer
      Item Condition: Mint Shipping Options: Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Dunedin State: New Zealand Payment Method: PayPal Reason for selling: Upgrade Further information: Selling my mint Wireworld Platinum Starlight 7 USB A to B cable. Length is 1 m and comes in original packaging.
      Will cover PayPal and 50% of shipping cost from NZ.
      Check my feedback on HeadFi under silversurfer616 

Photos:

PLEASE READ
      If you are advertising multiple items, you must post one bulk price only, or post seperate ads for each item If you include any reference to pricing whatsoever in this section (excluding RRP), your ad will not be approved If you don't include photographs of the actual item being sold, your ad will not be approved

• By Esoterica
      Item Condition: Used - very good Shipping Options: Pickup available but audition is not available.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Mudgee State: New South Wales Payment Method: Any Reason for selling: No longer used Further information:

Price reduced or best offer! 

Still a fabulous 7 channel receiver after all these years.
      Highly reviewed in general and awarded 5 stars by What HiFi... From https://www.whathifi.com/au/yamaha/rx-v673/review 
      “Awards 2012 Product of the Year - Home Cinema Amplifiers. A seriously talented amp, versatile enough to work with a wide range of systems”.

YPAO microphone, remote and CD manual included. Not sure if I have the original box but will pack it in it if I can find it.

Specs: https://europe.yamaha.com/en/products/audio_visual/av_receivers_amps/rx-v673/specs.html

I mainly upgraded for Atmos capability but honestly didn’t need to as the newer one is also 7.2 and only has a few modern format upgrades, but this Yamaha receiver is probably better sonically. I’m soon to be buying a 9/11 channel receiver though so it makes my current two redundant.

Receiver is in very good condition. One major scratch on rear panel, next to hdmi input, but besides that only minor marks, if any at all. See pics.

I can arrange delivery to anywhere between Mudgee and Sydney and will post elsewhere at buyer’s cost.

Photos:

PLEASE READ

• By sammclean
      Item Condition: Used. Mint. Shipping Options: Pickup available and you can audition.,Shipping is available at agreed cost. Suburb or Town: Alphington State: Victoria Payment Method: paypal, EFT, COD Reason for selling: Surplus Further information:

Premium hand-woven 8-strand balanced silver-plated copper cable with 2.5mm balanced out for DAPs like FiiO and Astell & Kerns. RRP $120.