krusto

FS: Paradigm Monitor 10 SUB (10" Subwoofer) - Mint

Item: Paradigm Monitor 10 SUB 
Price: $700
Item Condition: Excellent/Mint
Reason for selling: NLR
Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
Extra Info: Lightly used for music, very nice, smooth subwoofer. Incredibly small (sealed) cabinet. Not only awesome for musical applications, but deep and powerful enough for any home theatre enthusiast.

Original box etc for safe delivery.

DESIGN Single driver, acoustic suspension, built-in advanced Ultra-Class-D™ amplifier, USB port for PBK?equalization, removable grille
AMPLIFIER 900 watts Dynamic Peak; 300 watts RMS Sustained
AMPLIFIER FEATURES Auto-on/off, soft clipping, thermal protection
ROOM CORRECTION Anthem Room Correction (ARC®) (sold separately)
LOW FREQUENCY DRIVER 254-mm (10 in) carbon-loaded polypropylene cone, Active Ridge (ART) Technology surround, 38-mm (1-1/2 in) 4-layer copper-clad aluminum voice coil. Nomex® spider, 4.5 lb ferrite magnet, AVS™ die-cast heatsink chassis
FINISHES Black Ash
WEIGHT 30 lbs. (13.6 kg)
DIMENSIONS HXWXD (33.0cm × 28.3cm × 32.4cm)
LOW FREQUENCY EXTENSION 17 Hz (DIN)
LOW PASS FILTER FREQUENCY Variable 35 Hz - 150 Hz; Bypass Option
SUB / SAT PHASE ALIGNMENT Variable 0° - 180°
INPUTS Two RCA (L/R-Mono) for L/R lineout or Sub-Out/LFE-Out of receiver/processor or other line-level source
COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS PT-2 Wireless Transmitter (sold separately)

20191013_120326.thumb.jpg.6538b6dd964434e78c0f22b332780949.jpg
Photos: Advertisements without photos of the actual item will not be approved.

20191013_120901.jpg

20191013_120923.jpg

20191013_121317.jpg

Hi - will take it - need Paradigm Sub for HT buildout.  email is monksoft@gmail.com.  Will come and pick up (travel from Melbourne).    Let me know when (Monday/Tuesday) night is good for you.

Regards

@ozjonty I have sent you a PM. Sorry I didn't notice your post.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lego Man
      Item: REL T9 Black
      Price: $1000
      Item Condition: Perfect
      Reason for selling: no longer required
      Payment Method: Pickup, Brisbane - Cash 
      Extra Info: The REL T/9 is the perfect sub for the hifi lover adding to every system. This sub has had little use since moving into an apartment and is in perfect condition, approximately 4 years old. 

I have missed placed the box, so Brisbane pickup only.

Any questions let me know.

• By andy g
      Item: Velodyne VA1250x
      Price: $800
      Item Condition:9/10
      Reason for selling:too many subs
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, COD Only.
      Extra Info:12 inch forward firing/15 inch passive downward firing.
      Original owner
      No issues..original amp/cones etc.
      No foam deterioration.Cover in near perfect condition.
      4 slight indentations of top.
      Marble feet in perfect condition.
      Part of 6 sub set up.Never pushed hard.
      Couple of the smaller 8 & 10 inch models on sale at US Ebay but the 12 incher was the top of the line model.
      Photo 3 ( 15 inch cone)has a few spider webs/fluff on it...nothing else
      photo 4 paper covering engraved license # which will be scraped off/modified at time of sale.
      Great home theater subwoofer.Happy to demo

• By Mironyousuf
      Hi All,

I’m planning to buy a pair of surround speaker and a pair of Ceiling speaker. 

I have now Paradigm  Premier 800F front and Paradigm Premier 500C centre. For surround I have now pair B&W M1 speaker and ceiling I have pair of Canton 445. Subwoofer I’m using SVS SB3000. Amplifier I’m using Marantz SR6013. 

I’ve upgraded fronts centre subwoofer amplifier between 6months to a year ago. Now I’m ready to upgrade surround and ceiling speakers. 

I’m not sure if I must use paradigm surround and ceiling to complement my front and centre or should I go other brand with better crossover and better value. 

my budget $1000-$1500 for both surrounds and ceiling speaker. 

Thanks in advance for all suggestions. 
    • By gibbo9000
      Item: SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
      Price: $950
      Item Condition: Excellent
      Reason for selling: Change of direction
      Payment Method: Pickup - Cash, Paypal, COD Only
      Extra Info:  Well regarded and well known sub woofer that has served me well.  The SB2000 is the non ported version preferred for audiophile setups.  Flexible mix of volume, phase and low pass filter.  Line level inputs.

I bought new in August 2018 and have receipts and packaging etc.  Prefer local sale given size and weight, but willing to post at buyers expense and courier preference if someone is dead keen and happy to help organise.

• By Steffen
      Item: Wharfedale PowerCube 12A subwoofer
      Price Range: SNA donation of your choice
      Item Condition: Used, plate amp shot (see below), otherwise good
      Extra Info:

The amp in this subwoofer is on the way out, some resistor is cooking itself and the PCB around it, so the sub makes cracking and popping noises during warm-up. The amp needs to be repaired or replaced. A suitable replacement appears to be the Dayton 250DSP. The cavity for the amp is probably large enough for a passive cross-over, too.

I had planned to make something out of this sub, but looking at the list of my unfinished projects, I decided to pass.

The cabinet is in good condition, with only slight damage to the veneer here and there. The 12" driver appears to be pristine.

This is a fairly heavy piece of gear and unpractical to ship, so pickup from Toongabbie only.

Pics: